yes, we have actual 7 new camo pattern ready

Any ETA on when next batch of awesome camofaces will come? :D

@R0adki11 what's wrong? Isnt an old Thread -.-

Against forum rules to spam threads with update requests, why he got a warning

@R0adki11 what's wrong? Isnt an old Thread -.-

Please see the following rule:

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Also rather than questioning why gave the warning out in the thread, a simple PM to me would have been better.

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please Private Message them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please Private Message the Bohemia Interactive Forum Moderation Team Leader (Matt), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

Now shall we get back on topic.

Hello!

When I try to load the addon I get following error:

Addon 'AGM_jgkp_camofaces' requires addon 'JgKp_Camofaces'

Does anyone can help me please?

Many thanks,

regards Patrick

Any plans on getting it to work with CSE as it does with AGM, especially because the future of AGM doesn't seem so sure now? Would be a great addition, even if AGM manages to get a new team.

Any plans on getting it to work with CSE as it does with AGM, especially because the future of AGM doesn't seem so sure now? Would be a great addition, even if AGM manages to get a new team.

Since CSE is "closed" too and the Team of CSE and AGM transferred to ACE3 a version compatible with ACE3 would be the most useful. AGM and CSE will no longer receive Updates.

Since CSE is "closed" too and the Team of CSE and AGM transferred to ACE3 a version compatible with ACE3 would be the most useful.

Absolutely +1

yes its on work if ACE3 released

Update soon available

v2.0

• added: Set Camo if you have one of three Make-up box in Uniform
  • added: selfexplaining Dialog to change camouflage
  • added: automatic addaction if you not use the agm_camofaces.pbo, with conditions ;)
  • added: 4 new camouflage (3 x US, 1x Serbian with 4 alternate versions (thx @ il_padrino from Serbian Armed Forces (SAF)) )
  • changed: dont use anymore agm functions
  • changed: BWTarn and BWStripes texture

EDIT: Downloadlink updated

Edited by Sk3y

Could anyone walk me through this new version? I've used the previous version, with the faces in the profile, but I can't seem to make it work now.

You need Serbian_Facepaint or US_Facepaint BW_Facepaint in your inventory (Uniform).

Use AGM? No? Look at scrollmenu :)

Edited by Sk3y

When i have face paint in my inventory it breaks my action menu,now idk is it interfearing with AGM because i have those pbo`s in agm folder

Have you an screenshot?

EDIT: i putted all files in agm and its work?

Edited by Sk3y

Cant get it to replicate it now i have issue i deleted all cammoface files from the AGM,and uninstalled Cammofaces mod and installed again,now i cant even see them(i was doing this additem "US_Facepaint") and before clean instal i got them to show in but after the instal they are not showing up not at all. Can u tell me can i find them mybe in inventory of a ammo box or something?

We haven't added ammo box, sorry. This comes with next update.

Use for tests init of player.

this forceAddUniform "US_Facepaint";

this forceAddUniform "Serbian_Facepaint";

this forceAddUniform "BW_Facepaint";

We haven't added ammo box, sorry. This comes with next update.

Use for tests init of player.

This just spawns me widouth any uniform on me, EnigmaticallyEerie how did u get it working? what did u do to get the action menu?

This just spawns me widouth any uniform on me, EnigmaticallyEerie how did u get it working? what did u do to get the action menu?

I installed the recent update, then, with the items required in game in my inventory I used the scroll wheel and camo faces appeared. I selected it, much like selecting a weapon, or getting into a vehicle. The issue though is that it does not apply the make up, I get the error thats in the screen shot.

Hi there, Feldhobel here

@EnigmaticallyEerie : I hope you install the mod correctly so which face you use ? Not all of the Faces arround the world are supported by our camoface-mod.

Hi there, Feldhobel here

@EnigmaticallyEerie : I hope you install the mod correctly so which face you use ? Not all of the Faces arround the world are supported by our camoface-mod.

I'm using the standard faces in game, no mod faces.