Echoing the others here, I'm experiencing lots of spawn-ins with facepaint, and I'd rather there were none, zero. Just my players who choose to do so via AGM. Not sure how you'd go about this. Perhaps some kind of changeable config setting?

Yeah, same issue, can you make them not spawn on anyone by default ?

Also per what i said before, ignore that.. I got it working I had forgot to copy PBO but put the bisign :)

@Rockfrog & @MikeTim look at my first Post :) fixed on next update, today i think

Camofaces Updated

v1.10

Changelog:

• fixed: AI spawn with Camofaces
  • fixed: Black Faces get White Face on set non available face
  • added: AGM Selfinteraction has now English Translation
  • changed: Classnames are now more unique
  • changed: Clear Files and Configlines from Bullshit ;) (unpacked: 47 MB / 7z: 37 MB)
  • changed: new Signatures for new Version

Edited by Sk3y

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Edited by Guest
includes fixed key

you can change your custum face to a camo face ingame with the "camofaces_agm.pbo". You need CBA and AGM for this.

You can change your Camo over the SelfInteractionMenu of AGM. It´s Syncronized with all player (JIP & Respawn).

Thats the optional feature, actually.

But you need to remove any items you're wearing on your face like glasses or NVGs.

@ACyprus *pssst* thats a secret ;)

Hey, cool to see another update.

May I ask, how did you make these faces? Are you just reskinning the exsisting face texture, or adding some texture layer or something ???

I am curious , I would like to try making some camo faces, if its good you can have it lol :D

Thanks for informing us of the fixed archive :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

When I use the Camo Face option in AGM, it only makes my face the Default face. I use the "Kelly" face normally. The camo works fine in the character menu, just not in AGM.

Sounds like you updated only one of the files.

Edited by Sk3y

Any chance you can donate or give the camo faces to AGM? Trying to keep the mod count for my clan to a minimum, love the detail in your mod, just wish it was a part of AGM is all.

Nice work looks damn cool, can i use this for my server or is it restricted ?

@snippi you can use it on your server :)

@OzDeadMeat sry no. If we do that, we can no longer freely decide when we update.

But you can put the PBO-Files in @AGM/addons. I think this works without any error.

Video just released by SwissMAVERICK for the Armaholic youtube channel showing your Camofaces addon:

** if anyone else making videos would like to join the Armaholic videomaker group please feel free to sent me a PM or contact me on Armaholic. We are searching for a few more editors to share the work :)

really cool Video. We love it. We hope you enjoy upcoming updates. :)