Sign in to follow this  
kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Hello my name is Gerardo, and this is the Helmet Mounted Displays MOD.

Objectives:

- Enhace targeting systems, navigation, situational awareness and instrumented flight capabilities.

- Enhance Immersion.

Features:

- Helmet mounted displays for all Bluefor and Independent helicopters.

- Both metric and nautical units variants are included (place/replace the pbo's inside the main addon folder with the "optional" folder pbo's).

- Enhanced turrets for gunships and recon helicopters, which include: various levels of zoom, film grain effect in dayTV mode, ground stabilization, and different overlays.

- "forward looking" total velocity vectors (flight path markers).

- Weapons aim where they should.

- Weapons enhancements include: 2000rpm and 4000 rpm setting for the m134 miniguns and ripple seetings for DAR rockets (single, ripple 2, ripple 4). Also renamed some weapons.

- Removes certain GUI elements such as airframe damage, fuel status (included in the actual HMD), weapon crosshairs, and magic radar from non-radar capable helicopters.

- Fully working for RotorLib Helicopters. I'm going to implement new sources and types as the dev branch develops.

- Inculdes A-164 Wipeout HUD Modification with a new Helmet Mounted Display!

- Includes new HMD for Neoprhon.

- Nine different contermeasure release programs.

ENTRY:

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD - by Gerardo - MANW

Edited by geraldbolso1899
  • Like 1

Hi gerard, awesome mod. My team pilots now cannot fly without your displays :cool:

But i have a question.

Could be possible the fact of making this to work with the RHS: Escalation mod helicopters? That would be awesome if you can make an agreement or somehting like this to make your diplays to work with their helis.

Could this be possible? Thanks in advance.

Hi gerard, awesome mod. My team pilots now cannot fly without your displays :cool:

But i have a question.

Could be possible the fact of making this to work with the RHS: Escalation mod helicopters? That would be awesome if you can make an agreement or somehting like this to make your diplays to work with their helis.

Could this be possible? Thanks in advance.

RHS is already in the works mate ;)

RHS is already in the works mate ;)

Awesome man! Thanks for all your work, cannot wait for this :yay:

Sign in to follow this