Sign in to follow this  
carpetburns

Installing Task Force Radio on a Dedicated Server

Hi, I have been watching videos of people using your radio in ArmA 3 and me and some friends used 0.9.2 a couple of weeks ago.

We have updated to 0.9.6 yesterday but since then we could not connect to our dedicated server.

We can see the server but when we try to connect we just get a picture of Altis or Stratis but then stops loading.

If I run the server without the radio it works fine, so I assume I did something wrong.

I setup the server like I setup my client. I put the ArmA addon folder (@task_force_radio) and the userconfig folder in the root of ArmA. I checked the launch options and @task_force_radio is listed in the list of mods.

I didn't do anything with the keys as I didn't do anything with the keys on the older version.

I have looked at forums but can't find anything that specifically talks about server setup.

Is there something else I need to do on the server.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

nah mate, from my experience just install like u would on client (other than teamspeak plugins obviously). make sure ur userconfig is correct, use the one that came shipped with the mod, not ur old one.

Thanks for the replies very helpful. I'll redo what I did and try again.

By the way I thought I was posting it somewhere else but got fat fingers and need to put my glasses on. Idiot!