dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

Meanwhile I use RDS tanks together with VTN, so I can get BMP's, T-55's, T-72's and high tripod dushkas, but keeping it small in size

I was looking through some old videos of this mod and I discovered a promotional video from 2016 with working BMP, tanks, and all the rest! What happened to that?!

Я просматривал некоторые старые видео этого мода и обнаружил промо-ролик от 2016 года с работающими БМП, танками и всем прочим! И что же с этим случилось?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4hkjRneNfQ

the Beretta px4 storm pistol and the SV98 rifle are a pro work, about the lav 25 the interiors are stunning, 

• Like 1

APS and APB

5b22d41004a17dac64873bf96e9f011cf9c0834c

d1387b1299406a07f1d43db33a6994f1d9984463

a3becd9ac955d975166909c0537d4ee0bef081e0

• Like 12

cPmsWUX.png

3Ljk6EI.png

GOhsm46.png

C1AAYPs.png

p6yOwIx.png

h33kJOL.png

7XifR7I.png

5aObsRE.png

uSoMcml.png

4XbQJPC.png

• Like 14

Posted (edited)

I heard this mod makes changes to some core gameplay, feature and effects. Does it makes it conflict with ACe alike? Can some of you guys specific with me on that part? Thanks

I have never used the mod, but have been hearing good news about it lately (especially about one and only M224 in Arma 3 hehehe). So i want to know more about it, like the team's main focus, strong point compare to other similar kind, the compatiblity with other popular mods(namely ace3, rhs, cup), and last but not the least AI capability (i don't want the contents lacking AI access like with Red').

Edit: i tested it myself alone, and it felt bizarre...

I had already read stuffs about compatiblity with ace doesn't exist. Also the reason of my testing out this mod, m224a1, turn out bad. It ain't even in turrets":(

I seriously needing a simplified m224a1 atm. Very very in urgent need!

Other than those things, the mod has some of the best quality contents. For example i love how the land cruiser turn out to be, and the insurgent' UAZ-469 are epic!

I wish there's a lite version to the mod, with no core feature manipulation(like UI and so on), no eccentric medical system, in turn making it compat to anything in the world. I also wish there's standalone m224a1:)

Edited by Bukain
tested
  • Like 1

This is a great mod but you have to quit from some other features of other mods coz they dont work in conjuction with this one. I dont remember exactly wah and how but it have something with medical system at least.

I agree I wish there was a version with the weapon systems, but I understand why the mod was developed its enhancements. There really wasn't any other mod like it, or ACE/RHS combo back in 2014 that had the realism immersion.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:22 AM, Adrik Shcherbatyuk said:

I was looking through some old videos of this mod and I discovered a promotional video from 2016 with working BMP, tanks, and all the rest! What happened to that?!

Я просматривал некоторые старые видео этого мода и обнаружил промо-ролик от 2016 года с работающими БМП, танками и всем прочим! И что же с этим случилось?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4hkjRneNfQ

А3 happened, lots of changes in configs, lack of developers.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:43 AM, leet said:

А3 happened, lots of changes in configs, lack of developers.

Oh, I see, would it be possible to join the development team? I love this mod and want to help anyway I can!

With y’all interdicting the mi-8 to us “looks beautiful btw”, I am to assume there will be a counter for the marines to use. With that being said if y’all do what version of the Huey would y’all be thinking of adding if it is the Huey? As always keep up the good work!