dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

Hello! Outstanding AK models! When we will see all these weapons in game? Can't wait to use it) And is there any chance to see new weapon sounds for AK series?

• Like 1

That's absolutely fantastic! :eyeheart:

One problem. With new system, i can't take ammo from backpack which located on back of my teammate

ATZ-7-5350 fuel truck (KamAZ-5350)

6a0231be5372f50f61a04591349d92382498d4ba

34279e4c6472440c488e0ed3c2728e5b53ee8e97

8b7c7d21198f02697ca8af6526390742b43420b7

aecd320dd4e97973ac8df02b9e562ccbc9b02e84

48c31bdac7622e8e2157bc48e3182124907b7207

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Wow this mod has the widest variety of AK variants and now Kamaz variants too. I hope we get to see 101 flavors of technicals too. Keep up the great work!

hxyZep1.png

UPDATE

VERSION 0.4.5 BUILD 3905

CHANGELOG:

Spoiler

Improved: LAV-25A1 armored reconnaissance vehicle
Improved: Code performance
Improved: Inventory system
Improved: Revive system compatibility
Improved: APEX campaign compatibility
Improved: Third party addons compatibility
Fixed: BRDM-2 interior lods
Fixed: Destroyed wheels on UAZ 469 and UAZ 3151
Fixed: Mk4 LR/T 4.5-14x40mm Target Mil Dot
Fixed: Mk4 LR/T 4.5-14x40mm Target Duplex

STEAM WORKSHOP

ARMAHOLIC.COM

ARMA3SYNC autoconfig url

ftp://185.248.102.134/Updater_WOG/ArmA3Sync/VTN_A3/.a3s/autoconfig

NOTE:

VTN CBA INTEGRATION EXPIRED AND NO NEEDED ANYMORE

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

First to say honestly THANK YOU guys for great effort and result is fantastic of course. 

I found few game misunderstandings with mods between them:

1.Medic system is responding weird when I shoot a unit he dies instantly instead to fall in unconsciousness first like it is set up in ACE settings. It is shame because effects of VTN wounds is fantastic but sometimes it is run sometimes not.

2.I can't throw bombs anymore since I load a VTN mode. The bombs are also invisible in backpacks when I put them there with arsenal or any other way.

Please any advice how to fix this things?

Changelog says that there is 3rd party compatibility also and revive system compatibility and inventory system too, but how I have those issues then?

Thanks in advance

Hello! hopefully it is a great day for you, i just wanted to ask.Can you make a key guide for the VTN mod, i really need them as a medic.

On 4.12.2018 at 1:23 AM, Nemanjic said:

First to say honestly THANK YOU guys for great effort and result is fantastic of course. 

I found few game misunderstandings with mods between them:

1.Medic system is responding weird when I shoot a unit he dies instantly instead to fall in unconsciousness first like it is set up in ACE settings. It is shame because effects of VTN wounds is fantastic but sometimes it is run sometimes not.

2.I can't throw bombs anymore since I load a VTN mode. The bombs are also invisible in backpacks when I put them there with arsenal or any other way.

Please any advice how to fix this things?

Changelog says that there is 3rd party compatibility also and revive system compatibility and inventory system too, but how I have those issues then?

Thanks in advance

2.They don't appear in the backpack because you probably have it on your back. You need to take the backpack off first and then you can see what's inside.

8 hours ago, Dave Roblox said:

They don't appear in the backpack because you probably have it on your back. You need to take the backpack off first and then you can see what's inside

I did't see this before, but thanks for answer anyway.

On 8.12.2018 at 3:46 AM, Nemanjic said:

I did't see this before, but thanks for answer anyway.

No problem, do you maybe know the key bindings for medic stuff, i remember when i first downloaded this mod i got the key bindings etc. somehow, but i haven't played it in a loooooong time and i forgot the  bindings,now i am stuck with this and i have no clue how to heal people with the system VTN offers.

1 hour ago, Dave Roblox said:

No problem, do you maybe know the key bindings for medic stuff, i remember when i first downloaded this mod i got the key bindings etc. somehow, but i haven't played it in a loooooong time and i forgot the  bindings,now i am stuck with this and i have no clue how to heal people with the system VTN offers.

There is no any special key bindings for medical system in VTN. Only options in actions menu.

On 9.12.2018 at 12:34 PM, DAP said:

There is no any special key bindings for medical system in VTN. Only options in actions menu.

Okay, thank you.