dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

I cannot connect to repository after latest update, on arma 3 sync, tried adding it again it didn't work, help  . 
O6SzhFu.jpg

milosv123344.  try again

Still nothing, i have two repositories, the other one being United Opeartions, their repository works so it must be vtn. Edit- is there a manual update download somewhere from previous to last version?

Still nothing, i have two repositories, the other one being United Opeartions, their repository works so it must be vtn. Edit- is there a manual update download somewhere from previous to last version?

Beznbsptytuu_zpsd9cr8c9s.png

• Like 1

I know how to do it but it just didn't want to work, today i tried connecting to the repository again and the update was found, it works now.

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks for your great work. I really enjoy the medical system. Can anyone please tell me how to use the era plugs and M240 from the backpack.

There is a bug that happened on my and my friend's PC. That is the scope dose not work for some weapon, e.g. AK-105 SV98..

Thanks for your help and your great work again

Sorry for no seeing you in to 100 mods on Moddb, even after my voting for you :(

• Like 1

I also voted for you guys :(

Don't let that bring you down though your work is amazing and we thank you for it! Hopefully next year!

• Like 1

Am I missing smth or we tried to win smth? :D VTN team didn't even know that we were onto smth.
What would we win? Would it be a dress?
latest?cb=20140910010916

PS: Thank you guys anyways :D But we really don't even pay attention to any kind of contests ever since Make Arma Not War, so don't worry about: "Don't let that bring you down" - we simply just don't care. We do what we do and we love it. That's all that matters :)

• Like 8

Will this mod be focusing only on the US and Russia or will other factions be added? (For example: UK, Germany, etc.)

Merry Christmas VTN team and big thx for your hard work creating this mod.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2016 at 6:07 PM, radioheadmemes said:

Will this mod be focusing only on the US and Russia or will other factions be added? (For example: UK, Germany, etc.)

We would like to, but we don't have enough manpower to fulfill these ideas :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vasily.B said:

28 on stock - like 28 панфиловцев ? ;)

It might be ;)

When arma 2 had acex. I feel that ArmA 3 has too many great mods. VTN, CUP, RHS. All of them have mostly same equipment and weapons. And I feel like this is splitting the community. I wish there was ONE and only mod, a standard that everyone has and uses.

59 minutes ago, computer said:

When arma 2 had acex. I feel that ArmA 3 has too many great mods. VTN, CUP, RHS. All of them have mostly same equipment and weapons. And I feel like this is splitting the community. I wish there was ONE and only mod, a standard that everyone has and uses.

The problem is a different approach in creating mods. We in VTN trying to make A3 as realistic and immersive as possible within this game engine, even when it causes gameplay discomfort (lack of zoom, bp vests that can only carry up to 6-8 mags, etc.). Other mods have different approach. They're doing GREAT job, but it is impossible to cooperate when each team trying to achieve different goals :(

• Like 7

I can appreciate both mods, I really like VTN realistic approach! Also, the "modernized AK" is awesome! Sooooo tactical.

Thanks. That explains a lot.

I actually hate the zoom as well and love the look of your mod. Keep up the good work :)

Sent a message to yanot but I'd be happy to give you guys some reference photos.

Completely my own stuff and yes, 100% issued.

I want to see Arma 3 strive regardless of what teams are involved with what.

Example:
4dsTaqN.jpg

• Like 4

New screens of M1A1 - mens brutality in metal...

PdiRhS-wFro.jpg

ssEbwkXhtc8.jpg

d8flhd7Fj0o.jpg

• Like 8