dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

has Veteran mod been updated for the 1.54 update?

Yes.

What's the problem of adding something like "userconfig" that will be overwritten by server?

If something is nonexistent in the game, it's not a feature.

Let developers think what is feature and what is not. They made incredible work to give us that mod and deserve respect.

I propably will never understand disabling zoom as something realistic in this GAME. After i have changed FoV in some calculation (realistic, yeah........) all my modded UI is messed. Thanks again. RHS didnt diabled it - they aim for realism too. As i sayed before it should be totally optional, otherwise i just stay with RHS, beacuse for me, on so small monitor playing without zoom is simply impossible - i see shooting ground, grass and bushes.

• Like 1

is 042 build 1425 the latest version because body armor  doesn't work in that version 

Latest stable build - 1445

UPDATE

200x2004f327.png

VERSION: 0.4.2. BUILD 1450

CHANGELOG:

Improved: UAZ 3151 and UAZ 469

Improved: HMMWV M1151

Fixed: No "First Aid" and "Drag" options after respawn in multiplayer

Fixed: No echo, when other players are firing after respawn in multiplayer

Arma3Sync autoconfig url:

using  version 0:4:2 build 1450 the armour still dosent work for me does it work for every one else?

using  version 0:4:2 build 1450 the armour still dosent work for me does it work for every one else?

Are you checked body armor in Arsenal? If yes, then all fine. VTN body armor works in every mission, except Arsenal.

Are you checked body armor in Arsenal? If yes, then all fine. VTN body armor works in every mission, except Arsenal.

I think that's an A3 vanilla issue, it happens with all the mods I've tried.

I think that's an A3 vanilla issue, it happens with all the mods I've tried.

I "foreseen" those issues with vanilla :) And right now body armor in VTN works as it should. If it was not disabled for ACE3 compatibility, of course :) 

12,7 mm heavy machine gun NSW "UTIOS". Author: Dractyum.

screenshot000a1495.jpg

• Like 7

Which part of my feedback is not constructive?

I said that IMO zoom should stay enabled, because:

1. In real life your eyes are not in 1920x1080 resolution, so there's no problem like low pixel count.

2. In real life there's no such thing as Level Of Details of "rendered" objects.

3. Players with lower settings and resolutions will have a hard time seeing anything without zoom.

And look at you. The only statement you can express is "IF YOU DONT LIKE THE MOD DO NOT PLAY IT". How old are you, 14?

MATANZA's tutorial on "How to disable unwanted features"

aa3mh5.jpg

iwyuqu.jpg

jwazy8.jpg

948p8x.jpg

n80vgi.jpg

Thank me later.

JESUS!!! Use the unofficial mod that was linked a page back if you want zoom....but STOP trying to tell DAP how to create his mod! This is HIS mod, he has a vision, and he has the frigging right to do what he wants with it. It's that simple! Better yet if you don't like it.....don't run his mod. For crying out loud some of the people in this community are among the most ungrateful people I've ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Hi everyone , tell me please if somebody have an opinion how the VTN mod is progressing . I want ask about first aid system realization , is this system are final or we will see some dynamical changes for it ?

Hi everyone , tell me please if somebody have an opinion how the VTN mod is progressing . I want ask about first aid system realization , is this system are final or we will see some dynamical changes for it ?

Current first aid system is not final. It's on "base stage" right now. More improvements will come in next year :)

• Like 2

Oh that looks really nice and realistic dude! Is it for next release?

Oh that looks really nice and realistic dude! Is it for next release?

Not shure, but lets hope :) I need to finish texturing and then kasp or DAP or dunno who will do confing work :)

Current first aid system is not final. It's on "base stage" right now. More improvements will come in next year :)

Thank you for answer . I have an another question , is it possible temporarily disable first aid system until it will be improved ? I am adventitiously looked addon files :rolleyes:. And it will be amazing first aid system i would say :o) And last one question , am i using the right version of the VTN mod v 0.4.2 build 1450. Because i have found such text as :

" Special thanks to all those who made their contribution:

SenChi - for island

MaxxPro DPS и mukcep - for Mi-26

Yura Petrov - for UH-60

citizensnip - for ACS 2S3 Akatsiya

Fugas - for 96K6 Pantsir-S1 and BMP-2 model.cfg

SFC.ITZHAK - for CH-46 and CH-53

Вителло- for help on Beketov

Leteha - for the missions

AALEX - for BMP-2 and BRDM-2 "

• Like 1

Hey guys, has anybody tried this mod in Singleplayer? It crashes after I load a savegame.

Hey guys, has anybody tried this mod in Singleplayer? It crashes after I load a savegame.

I did a lot of times, and it works flawlessy in my end. 

• Like 1

I did a lot of times, and it works flawlessy in my end. 

Hmmm... I've got an error message upon crash: "Cannot load blah-blah-blah savegame file". No other mods are included other than a VTN. Do you have any idea on why the game crashes? I would really appreciate that.