dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

What do you want do bind? As far as I know there is no new keys added, all options are under scroll menu - but I might be wrong.

not sure how to put the earplugs in or do the medical part of the mod or any of that.

it's very impressive addon there is a lot of equipment and i would like to ask the Team do you have any plan for RATNIK equipment ?

Hi! I have one question: when you add compatibility to ACE3 mod?

Hi! I have one question: when you add compatibility to ACE3 mod?

They have their own system similar to ACE, so compatibility might be not on their "to do" list.

They have their own system similar to ACE, so compatibility might be not on their "to do" list.

i like their system more than ACE 3 i don't know it's simple :)

Hi, just wanted to say, I love this mod, though there are some bugs, such as when I open my inventory, items would "fall out" to the ground, despite having the space on my equipment. Anyone else having this issue?

Also as stated, there is no M4A1 with M203 in Virtual Arsenal and if entered by a Grenadier class, the weapon disappears from hand.

Do the M249s no longer show a 30 round stagnag magazine to the side when loaded?

Also if I may suggest, can the vests (ie. SPC, MBAV, etc) be of a Coyote Brown color rather than a light tan? Just for imerssiveness.

Update: I notice the AI's don't seem to engage targets with the marksman rifles (Mk12 SPR, M110 with the sniper scopes)

Edited by Nickobus
Update

Hi, just wanted to say, I love this mod, though there are some bugs, such as when I open my inventory, items would "fall out" to the ground, despite having the space on my equipment. Anyone else having this issue?

Also as stated, there is no M4A1 with M203 in Virtual Arsenal and if entered by a Grenadier class, the weapon disappears from hand.

Do the M249s no longer show a 30 round stagnag magazine to the side when loaded?

Also if I may suggest, can the vests (ie. SPC, MBAV, etc) be of a Coyote Brown color rather than a light tan? Just for imerssiveness.

Update: I notice the AI's don't seem to engage targets with the marksman rifles (Mk12 SPR, M110 with the sniper scopes)

I'm not entirely sure and I think this question should be answered by mod devs, but as far as I noticed it throws gear out of your vest and backpack if you, put either wrong type of the magazine in it or too many of its type has been placed in the vest or backpack. Also look at the weight indicator in your inventory, if it is max, then it will throw out what is above the limit.

The thing I absolutely love about this mod is the fact the ironsights change with zeroing like they should.

Nice.

UPDATE

200x2004f327.png

VERSION 0.4.1 BUILD 995

CHANGELOG:

New: M136 launcher model

New: M136 ammo crates

New: PYA pistol model

Improved: Telescopic sights

Improved: Czech stringtables for wounding system

Improved: Optics effects

Improved: Explosion effects and sounds

Fixed: Headgears weight

Fixed: RPG lauchers smoke

Fixed: R-168 interface

Fixed: Corpsman stringtable

Fixed: Pilot model lods

Arma3Sync:ftp://193.19.118.182/Updater_WOG/ArmA3Sync/VTN_A3//.a3s/autoconfig

Edited by DAP

Foxhound, kecharles28 :) Thank you, guys :) But...

Mod was updated again (some critical bugs was found). And while main mirror will be offline, I leave stable build here.

Maybe will be better, if I will able to upload updates to Armaholic.com and withSix by myself? Can you give me access via PM?

Foxhound, kecharles28 :) Thank you, guys :) But...

Mod was updated again (some critical bugs was found). And while main mirror will be offline, I leave stable build here.

Maybe will be better, if I will able to upload updates to Armaholic.com and withSix by myself? Can you give me access via PM?

maybe PWS have a mod management function.

http://withsix.com/blog/all-the-power-to-mod-authors!

UPDATE

200x2004f327.png

VERSION 0.4.1 BUILD 1025

CHANGELOG:

Improved: HMMWV M1151 models

Improved: MK23 MTVR models

Improved: ACOG optic sights

Improved: M136 ammo crates

Improved: Visual FX

Improved: Tracers

Fixed: Addons dependence on dedicaded server

Arma3Sync: ftp://193.19.118.182/Updater_WOG/ArmA3Sync/VTN_A3//.a3s/autoconfig

Edited by DAP

When i play as american and kill and russian enemy and go still its gun, i cant get it or is invisible! VERSION 0.4.1 BUILD 1025

Hellow, I use VTN mod in my mission. Aswell I use some scripts in mission like earplug script and magazine repack script. All works fine in editor. But when I start mission in mp scripts dont work, I dont see menu icons of this scripts, Scripts work fine in mp without your mod. How I can solve this problem ? Thanks.