dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

ok i think i don't have it anymore but still idk what is happened !

Edited by SRBKnight

Are you guys going to make your units ALIVE compatible? That would be amazing :D

Are you guys going to make your units ALIVE compatible? That would be amazing :D

I gues it will happen, in the first post you can see roadmap for VTN, and they have there point that they will make mod work with other popular mods (see stage 3)

where is the changelog??

Unknown for now.

OK first of all thanks for the Armaholic download link.

Second I wonder if marketing your mod is important for you, I really get the opposite picture and that might be something you want.

Third I wonder about the mod size , no vehicles or aircraft included and the size is huge. How come?

I think there is a huge potential for your mod judging by the latest update so keep up the good work.

Second I wonder if marketing your mod is important for you, I really get the opposite picture and that might be something you want.

Third I wonder about the mod size , no vehicles or aircraft included and the size is huge. How come?

I think there is a huge potential for your mod judging by the latest update so keep up the good work.

VTN add new sounds, effects etc. also there is quite a lot content ( I mean uniforms and weapons), and I agree about marketing - we could use some more pic and vids with units etc. I like the presentations of armies that you did (

), but more of that would be nice to intrest more players into mod.

Wait a second I see vehicles in the Youtube presentation, did I miss something? :confused:

Are there vehicles in the mod.

Edited by Nikiforos

http://i.imgur.com/wCZQ5hc.jpg (483 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/VWVGOHY.jpg (661 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/udP7LQR.jpg (330 kB)

Wait a second I see vehicles in the Youtube presentation, did I miss something? :confused:

Are there vehicles in the mod.

HMMWV only atm - BRDM-2A, LAV-25, Kamaz and MTVR trucks with UAZ in progress(next patch most likely). Tracked machinery still acts really weird.

Helicopter engines die as soon as they start, pilots in planes die as soon as plane takes off, tracked vehicles(BMPs and AAVs) can't move above water - arma 3.

where is the changelog??

Changelog:

New: Armored/wheeled/aircraft crews class

Fixed: Handguns recoil

Fixed: VSS sniper english stringtable

Fixed: Signal cartridges model

Edited by Leet

Hi!,

After I instelled the MOD I have issues in the Multiplayer server (I can´t play, I try to enter into any server and then ARMA crash / stop working / running), here is the rpt and dumpfile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYOTWRiRF9SUkNSX3M/view?usp=sharing

I hope this help you to find a solution / fix.

Regards.

Are you trying to connect modded game to servers without mod?

Are you trying to connect modded game to servers without mod?

-------------------Server-----------------------------------

- The server have any MOD (just the default ARMA 3 mods / expancions /DLC´s)

- The server allow any kind of MOD. Server name: DMM.clan Domination and Patrol server.

- In the Domination server when I´m loading crash the game.

- In the Patrol server, I can play and load my gear using arsenal, but, when I try to use again the arsenal crash the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----My client------------------------------------------------

- I added the MOD using the installation guide.

- As you can see I have more MODS installed, I don´t know IF the VTN mod have issues with another or vice versa

--------------------------------------------------------------

Regards.

The mod is great ! The best rifleman simulation EVER created ! Finally bring arma to it's original goal of being the best military simulator out there !

Only problem imho is the machineguns (pkm and pkp) handanims ? Why don't u use the anim where the left hand is placed under the mag ?

Btw great job ! This mod is better than any other ofp, arma, arma2 or arma 3 mod ever created ! (perhaps only WGL was as good as this one :D )

Is there any server running with this mod ?

Can u please add on the first page the links to all the missions/campaigns that uses this mod?

Thanks for your hard work !

Edited by mortyfero99
forgot ..

Only problem imho is the machineguns (pkm and pkp) handanims ? Why don't u use the anim where the left hand is placed under the mag ?

Brakes the arm.

There is few - in Russia and the rest of Europe.

Can u please add on the first page the links to all the missions/campaigns that uses this mod?

As soon as we will have them.

The mod is great ! The best rifleman simulation EVER created ! Finally bring arma to it's original goal of being the best military simulator out there !

Btw great job ! This mod is better than any other ofp, arma, arma2 or arma 3 mod ever created ! (perhaps only WGL was as good as this one :D )

hhm, seems I'm going to have to give this a try again.

Great mod, but ammo is to "heavy". Will You change it?

4x2 pouches = 8 magz + 1 attached to weapon.

Any plans with modern/special weaponry? I haven't seen an ОTs-23/33 or APS anywhere for Arma. The AK-12 series are also being issued by now in theory, but I'm not sure what timescale the mod is aimed to represent and how much work that would be. :p

he AK-12 series are also being issued by now in theory :p

No it isn't. Block 3 is in the works, neither ver1 or ver2 will see combat or be fielded.

No it isn't. Block 3 is in the works, neither ver1 or ver2 will see combat or be fielded.

My mistake, thought I saw them on the parade photos and assumed they are ready for circulation. That leaves the question about handgun variation open, though.

that is AK-74MR

Clarification appreciated for the question that probably was asked a million times around on all of these threads.