dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

;2822776']Ohhh I see' date=' and guess that´s why it doesn´t show up on MCC 3D Editor: it isn´t config´d in the empty>ammo category so MCC can´t list it =(

You guys should investigate a MCC compactibility, it is a very popular and useful tool!

Anything regards the Mk18mod0 CTD???

cheers![/quote']

Did you've downloaded updated version?

Did you've downloaded updated version?

Yep, the latest update (from 4 days ago), it fixes a lot of the initial problems (can now finally save and reload a savedgame, Yay) but the Mk18mod0 is still causing CTD when I try to spawn it through VAS or Virtual Arsenal... and the M249 has a bugged optic rail (if you attach a scope, it sees inside the weapon...a common wrongly config´d proxy) but I haven´t tested every single weapon, so could be more issues...

and I hope you guys implement ASDG Joint Rails compactibility =)

cheers!

;2823167']Yep' date=' the latest update (from 4 days ago), it fixes a lot of the initial problems (can now finally save and reload a savedgame, Yay) but the Mk18mod0 is still causing CTD when I try to spawn it through VAS or Virtual Arsenal... and the M249 has a bugged optic rail (if you attach a scope, it sees inside the weapon...a common wrongly config´d proxy) but I haven´t tested every single weapon, so could be more issues...

and I hope you guys implement [b']ASDG Joint Rails [/b]compactibility =)

cheers!

Yep!

And I noticed that several AK's have the same issue when you attach a scope.

You can attach the scope on the Rifle but you don't see on it, and when you bring the sight up, it goes inside the weapon.

and +1 for ASDG Joint Rails!

Thanks!

very nice work here. i like the fixed zoom. but i question the functionality of the sight pictures you get in iron sights - especially on the russian weapons. you see too little for it to be of any use. Surely you'd want the zoom to be a bit more in on these weapons, which have their sights further forward than western weapons, I'd wonder where their cheek weld/eye posiiton/sight picture would actually be.

keep at it, pretty sweet right now.

edit - just noticed that the VTN units are very bullet resistant. to a slightly termiantor like degree. and the m4 somehow can be loaded with a 120 round clip which i then emptied into one of my solders and he didnt die - just an error kept coming up about a string found which should be a number in line 70 in wounded/damagemanger.sqf

Edited by twisted

Is this mod compatible with ALiVE? This would be great with ALiVE on Chernarus.

very nice work here. i like the fixed zoom. but i question the functionality of the sight pictures you get in iron sights - especially on the russian weapons. you see too little for it to be of any use. Surely you'd want the zoom to be a bit more in on these weapons, which have their sights further forward than western weapons, I'd wonder where their cheek weld/eye posiiton/sight picture would actually be.

keep at it, pretty sweet right now.

edit - just noticed that the VTN units are very bullet resistant. to a slightly termiantor like degree. and the m4 somehow can be loaded with a 120 round clip which i then emptied into one of my solders and he didnt die - just an error kept coming up about a string found which should be a number in line 70 in wounded/damagemanger.sqf

There is a tiny zoom on ironsights.

Is this mod compatible with ALiVE? This would be great with ALiVE on Chernarus.

Sorry but so far we didn't worked on comparability with any other mods. That's why I can't say is it compatible or not.

Edited by Leet

There is a tiny zoom on ironsights.

oh, ok. maybe then its more of the need to move the eye point to get a sight picture closer to real life. but awersoem wrok, i keep getting surpirsed by this pack. thanks!

To your earlier point about the M4 with 120 round magazine that doesn't kill people, one of the M4s in the pack is actually an Airsoft rifle with a 120 round magazine. I assume this is what you were using.

Thank you guys so much for creating this mod!

I really love the attention to detail you've put into your weapons. Nobody else has done anything close to that so far, imo.

The effects and sounds are amazing too :)

To your earlier point about the M4 with 120 round magazine that doesn't kill people, one of the M4s in the pack is actually an Airsoft rifle with a 120 round magazine. I assume this is what you were using.

Report it on tracker.

I didn't knew that if you are not registered you can't see tickets on tracker. Trying to get in touch with admin for couple of days.

http://bt.wogames.info/projects/vtn/issues now visible without registration.

It's all in Russian unless you register. Trying to solve it now. Use something like google page translation - https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.wogames.info%2Fprojects%2Fvtn%2Fissues

"The paper" - means "in progress"

New patch which fixes medicine/wounding, weapon duplication and other issues is on its way.

Edited by Leet

Noice! Is the incoming patch going to make the medical system optionnal?

As I've said before we can add module which can disable it but I'm not aware was it added already or not. Ticket is your best way of making sure that request won't be lost or forgotten.

Be aware! At the moment arma3sync will download/delete files in your root Arma3 folder, not VTN folder! Wait for fix or try to change download directory.

Be aware! At the moment arma3sync will download/delete files in your root Arma3 folder, not VTN folder! Wait for fix or try to change download directory.

Yep. Can't fix it at the moment so you need to point to exact location otherwise it will be sent to addons folder.

Changelog?

That's the same version as before so there is no changelog.

Edited by Leet

Would adding gloves to the USMC Frog uniforms be possible? Marines in a combat environment wear them more often than not. For realism, Camelbak FROG Max Grips (http://i.imgur.com/1fLBdRe.jpg)

Later on with MITCH helmets.

Later on with MITCH helmets.

Talking about the untucked uniforms, would it be possible to get them from Arma 2?

Tucked and untucked MCCUU is the least of our concerns at the moment. I guess it will be done one day but I can't say when.

Got some mad crashes with the RPG-7V2. Any idea ? The optic doesn't seems to be the culprint.

edit : Scratch that. The crashes seems to be related to if the launcher is already loaded or not. Let me explain, if you go in the Virtual Arsenal, and take the launcher without a backpack, the launcher will be added to your character without a rocket in it. In this case the game doesn't crash, and adding the rockets manually works fine.

If i have a backpack on me, the rocket will be automatically added to the launcher, and if i press " Try " the game will instantly crash. So basically pre-loaded rockets in the RPG-7V2 seems to make the game crash.

Edited by Dorak