dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

@Everyone freaking out about it

Are you sure the rules are that they have to publically release for MANW? :confused:

I wasn't sure on this question and I am still not sure, but all you guys seem to think (I assume) they have to publically release... is there something in the rules that says this?

I know that this wont be on workshop obviously , so this must mean it would have to go on BI dropbox they setup for MANW.. hmm

It had to be on the MANW dropbox by the deadline, the community release should follow soon after however like RHS had issues with at first they only had torrent links as it takes a while for larger mods to put up the files, at least this is how I understood it.

"should follow" but is it part of the rules?/ :confused:

I know about rhs , I was like the first to torrent it haha

But what I am suggesting is that they may not be required to publically release at least until end of judging, that is quite possibly wrong.. just suggesting maybe its possible ....?? :confused:

It had to be on the MANW dropbox by the deadline, the community release should follow soon after however like RHS had issues with at first they only had torrent links as it takes a while for larger mods to put up the files, at least this is how I understood it.

Oh ok I tought they had to publicly release it before 12:00 GMT+1.. anyways I hope it comes out for the public tonight..

We are participating in the MANW competition, so all the releases will be according to MANW deadlines.

I gues mods should be public, on about manw site you have - "Open to anyone, benefit for everyone" so mod propably should be public

Your probably right, looks like that is the case most likely, I guess we will just have to wait and see. Good luck to VTN.

Well it is kind of sad, hope to see mod soon out

Actually, I read that entries have until Thursday to get final touches and fixes in before BIS starts the judging process (it has to be submitted by Tuesday but it can be further worked on till Thursday). So maybe then we'll see it.

Had no time to make a proper news thread.

It's legit. If you have mod for A2 than you can find my nick-name amongst developers.

Edited by Leet

yeah yeah excuse me i see it some post above , sorry but the site seems a bit suspicious ahah ! nice to see your mod coming out ! (my connection gonna die)

Um, so bug report, every time I try to select a M4A1, M4A1 M203 or MK18 in VAS the game crashes on me. Everything else seems to work fine though.

--update-- selecting a crewman unit in the editor also crashes the game because presumably that type of unit is equipped with a M4A1.

Edited by samyG

Um, so bug report, every time I try to select a M4A1, M4A1 M203 or MK18 in VAS the game crashes on me. Everything else seems to work fine though.

--update-- selecting a crewman unit in the editor also crashes the game because presumably that type of unit is equipped with a M4A1.

Noted, expect patch in next 24 hours.

I get "Addon VTN_AMUN_6SH104_CF requires addon vtn_amun_v_6sh104_md" when trying to start up the game, i downloaded via google drive, maybe its missing some files?

I get "Addon VTN_AMUN_6SH104_CF requires addon vtn_amun_v_6sh104_md" when trying to start up the game, i downloaded via google drive, maybe its missing some files?

Nope we get it too. Reason - binarization, will be fixed as well.

We used to have a redmine a long time ago which was hosted and maintained by one of our colleagues, don't have it any more if some one can help us with setting up a new one(we can host it) that will greatly improve feedback and will speed up fixing of bugs and implementation on new features.

Edited by Leet

I got a some bug, so i report here.

when i reload SMAW, it's texture disappear. and ALL ACOG has no zoomed. i think is must be more zoom.

I got a some bug, so i report here.

when i reload SMAW, it's texture disappear. and ALL ACOG has no zoomed. i think is must be more zoom.

Actually, none of the weapons and optics have zoom. So yea, another bug report there.

There is no zoom on weapons without optics. Regarding Acog we will investigate.

Did try create simple multiplayer Zeus mission. Got error on load.

No Entry 'bin\config.bin/Cfg.Patches.vtn_a_mun_v_6sh104_md'

Without Zeus Game Master module editor preview works fine.

Also something wrong with backpack's capacity.

Edited by Maxyzzz940