doctorsheep

Action Button Mod

Hey Checking my logs I am still getting the Error from CBA

20:03:55 [CBA Keybinding] WARNING: Action Button Mod=>Options Menu called CBA_fnc_registerKeybindToFleximenu is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with CBA_fnc_addKeybindToFleximenu. Contact the developer of mod Action Button Mod to change the code to use the new function.
20:03:55 [CBA Keybinding] WARNING: Action Button Mod=>Options Menu called cba_fnc_registerKeybind is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with cba_fnc_addKeybind. Contact the developer of mod Action Button Mod to change the code to use the new function.

Version Used PWS V0.5 15 Apr 15

Since the last update, the "open door" function of your action button mod no longer works.

Hey Checking my logs I am still getting the Error from CBA
Since the last update, the "open door" function of your action button mod no longer works.

Thanks for the reports, I'll look into them this weekend.

No, Thank YOU for supporting this mod. I really dislike the BIS scroll menu, and this really reduces my use of that menu. Congrats on seriously improving the user interface. BIS should hire you to make the action menu the game's default menu system, with the scroll menu only available as a last resort.

New Version: 26JUL15 v0.6

Changelog:

• Updated to A3v1.48 .sqf file references for opening doors and hatches
  • Updated options menu to use the not-so-new-anymore CBA keybinding API.

Updated mod v0.6 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey DoctorSheep , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I just tried it out. The open door function works again. Awesome. Thank you SOOOOOO much. I hate doing CQB work without your mod now. There's just too many doors to open unless your mod is there to make it a 1-click routine.

Could you add a option on the menu to lock the doors on the Blackhawk in the open position?  Some tend to shut the doors when they are trying to board it,taking seconds to wait before they can dust off.

Thanks!

Could you add a option on the menu to lock the doors on the Blackhawk in the open position?  Some tend to shut the doors when they are trying to board it,taking seconds to wait before they can dust off.

Thanks!

(Apparently the new BIS forum software upgrade reset all of my forum topic subs so I didn't see this until now.)

That's a bit out of the scope of this mod. Your best bet would be to have someone in your group (if you're in a group) write a small script to either: A) force the sliding doors to stay open, D ) Prevent players outside of the helicopter from using the sliding doors, or C) Only allow the crew chief/doorgunner/pilot/group leaders in cargo to mess with the doors.

This is actually exactly what I what looking for, for the Takistan Insurgency ALiVE I'm developing right now, will this mod actually work with ACE3 interactions, (Windows Key) ?

Regards.

Will this mod actually work with ACE3 interactions, (Windows Key) ?

You can't interact with ACE interactions using ABM. Sorry.

I Have a problem on the vehicle seats. I can't return to the vehicles seats once I had exited and i also can't change vehicle positions from commander to driver, gunner, loader except the ride in the back. Is this a bug???

My version is 1.48 and I tried to reinstall but still it has the same problem. Please help!

I Have a problem on the vehicle seats. I can't return to the vehicles seats once I had exited and i also can't change vehicle positions from commander to driver, gunner, loader except the ride in the back. Is this a bug???

My version is 1.48 and I tried to reinstall but still it has the same problem. Please help!

Make sure you have Steam update your game to the latest version, 1.52 as of this post. Let me know if the problem persists after you do.

is it possible to make it compatible with the @BW-Mod vehicles. is it only working with the vanilla vehicles?