Sign in to follow this  
feuerexcz

Need a voice actor

I'm currently making a single player mission that would really benefit from having someone read a few lines.

Ideally, I'd need someone with a lower, clear voice, but I guess anyone is welcome, as I am currently short on time.

If anyone's interested, here's more info about the role:

- I need a voice for the main protagonist / narrator in intro and cutscenes.

- It's around 30 - 35 lines, not a lot of talking at all. It doesn't include emotions like screaming, yelling, or too elaborate feelings.

- I can't offer you money or anything, but you have a guaranteed place in the credits, readme attached to the mission, and all that stuff. I won't forget.

- The mission will most probably be featured in MANW contest. I don't dare to say it achieves something, but I want to at least participate.

- I'd need someone with a decent or good microphone, so that the voice isn't too disorted. Also, Audacity or other recording software, so that we can get the best possible result.

If you would be interested, please contact me either here, PM, or:

email - feuerexcz@gmail.com

youtube comment or message or something - youtube.com/user/Feuerex

I will be happy to talk to you on teamspeak or skype during the recording if you wish, but I'm also perfectly okay with you recording by yourself and sending me the results. Your choice.

Have a great day everyone!

Feuerex

I'll make sure to check that out and search for voices there as well. Thanks!