Sign in to follow this  
Revichev

Warfare in Arma 3?

I really liked the warfare mode that came along with Arma2.

However, this does not include Arma 3.

I already searched for simular mods etc, yes there are some but they only include Altis and Stratis.

My big question i'd like to ask is this:

Is there any warfare and or similar game mode like that in Arma3 which allow you to change it to the players need ( for example, use modded units in stead of vanilla, allow you to change the amount of squads the commander has or the units that can be build ) and support maps like chernarus or Takistan.

BG

Revichev

Edited by Revichev

I really liked the warfare mode that came along with Arma2.

However, this does not include Arma 3.

I already searched for simular mods etc, yes there are some but they only include Altis and Stratis.

My big question i'd like to ask is this:

Is there any warfare and or similar game mode like that in Arma3 which allow you to change it to the players need ( for example, use modded units in stead of vanilla, allow you to change the amount of squads the commander has or the units that can be build ) and support maps like chernarus or Takistan.

BG

Revichev

Hi, FYI this section of the forums it´s just for releases not for questions. Regards.

Hi, FYI this section of the forums it´s just for releases not for questions. Regards.

Ty very much for pointing this out, any idea where i need to post such a question?