Sign in to follow this  
eVCySkul378488Ve

Question/Help: Editing Map for Unit

Hey,

I have been playing arma for a long time now( since OFP days) i am currently looking for some help on editing a Insurgency map to fit my unit. It will be a really small edit.

- Switching Nato units to a mod USMC unit with respawns

- Deleting all aircraft and and adding 2 F/A-18E and 2 F/A-18F on the map (with Respawn)

- Adding M4/M16 RH create and the USMC Clothing Create to the map ( Have it where it respawns if destoryed) (All other Creates removed)

Help would be appreciated.

Units:

-Delete playable units, and place USMC units if available. If the mod is only weapons and uniforms, but not units, you can use the init line to create custom units with uniforms and weapons from the mod (you'll have to know config names of objects, o use the virtual armory to create your custom loadouts and then transfer those to the editor). (replicate unit names and init lines if necessary) so you don't break any script.

-Do not delete aircrafts just in case they use some script. Just go into the editor, click on the planes, and change them for the ones you want (don't touch anything else there)

-go into editor, place unit>empty>ammo>look for a custom crate (I don't know if there are any RH custom crates). If there is not a predefined crate, you'll have to create a custom one. Or just use VAS or virtual armory, way better than creating custom crates.

I have no clue what im doing lol.

Is there anyone who can change anything all i want is someone to delete all empty vehicals and change the units to marines from six updater