Sign in to follow this  
fusion13

Where to find pictures of all in game items?

Hey all, I was recently on a Altis Life Server and I don't know where to find all the pictures they have, I looked up some of the classnames and found some they had pics for didn't have one in the wiki, just wondering, thanks!

REFERENCE:

20607c6ef97d9dcad8d80b0ed847fece.png

And yes I know you can find those, it was just so you knew what I was talking about.

For example, here.

URL to picture by default:

getText (configFile >> _cfgName >> _typeName >> "picture");

Where _cfgName is name of config, which contains item; _typeName is (typeOf _item).

Edited by Schatten

Does this have all of the uniforms you can get aswell? (not altis life, thats a exception) And I am trying to get all the pics for a outside project NOT arma.

The Arma 3 Assets page also has pictures if all items, uniforms, vehicles, objects, etc.

Fusion13, this browser doesn't contain all items, but you are using it you can determine where the item.

The Arma 3 Assets page also has pictures if all items, uniforms, vehicles, objects, etc.

Thanks, but all of these have the uni with a character model :/

The config has pictures for a good portion of items. Usually weapons, items, and clothing. Note that building pieces will not have pictures, if you get the picture from the config file and display it in a hint with structured text or a GUI picture box, it will show what the object looks like in the editor when you place it on the map.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgVehicles_EMPTY

there you can check for some items you like, for example.

As the others have mentioned, you can use the config browser to get the picture name

getText (configFile >> _cfgName >> _typeName >> "picture"); 

to use it in a listbox use

lbSetPicture [_row, getText (configFile >> _cfgName >> _typeName >> "picture")]; 

Cheers