egilsandfeld

Bornholm, Denmark [Terrain]

What is not working?
I can run regular Bornholm in Eden.

xhmg3pyv.png

I guess this maps needs an update. Cant wait to play this awesome map with the new graphics :-)

Hey guys :)

I have updated Bornholm terrain to Version 1.6 which includes fixes to the skies and black clouds after the 1.60 Eden update.

It should be live now on Steam and will be up later on Armaholics :)

Sorry for the wait - now you should be able to go back out there and enjoy the Danish island :)

Version 1.6

Changes to lighting which fixes black cloud and lighting for Eden 1.60 update.

Version 1.5

Few fixes (not published)

• Like 3

Will you re-upload the Updated-Source-Files?

Took a look... Not sure if it was my settings but the grass was extremely yellow!

Thank you so much for update! Bornholm is my favourite map for insurgency-styled missions.

Thanks for the update! Most people only care when content creators release their stuff, but continued support is just as important, if not more - thanks again!

Hey, I have a bug to report.

Walking or running on sand no longer produces sounds. I'm guessing this broke when BI changed the walking on sand sounds in the last update.

Broken as of the 1.66 update for us. Any movement on this?

I've been playing with Bornholm 1.6 in Pilgrimage mission, and am loving the map!  It's winning of MANW is well-deserved. 

However, IMO the little signs asking for PayPal donations detract from immersion and should be removed.  Payment was already received via MANW, I assume.

Also, as someone mentioned above, there are no footstep sounds on asphalt roads, perhaps due to A3 updates since Bornholm release.

I was wondering if anyone else whilst downloading the source had issues with the buildings being half in the ground?