Sign in to follow this  
olli_

cant use some controls/hotkeys in buldozer

My buldozer broke a week ago and i had to reinstall tools to make it work (and even then i had to mount the P drive for it to work which ive never had to do before :( ) and now i cant move the camera with mouse, and i cant scroll through animationsources in any way. I can still change animationphase with the scroll wheel and can move around with arrow keys + wsad

I really need to be able to switch animationsources and viewport navigation with mouse would also be a big plus... anyone else had these problems before?

Did you use Buldozer Configurator? If yes, please, try to remove -cfg=P:\Buldozer.cfg (refer to Buldozer configuration, alternate method for details). Some users have reported issues with controls when a config file is used.

I had the same problem. Along with the above suggestion, I also had to delete -mod= from the launch parameter. But after those two I can confirm my controls returned to normal

ah great stuff, removing those two launch options fixed it.

Hi, then i had the same problem.. i explained it here : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175729-Prepare-P-Drive-not-working-cannot-find-registry-key-or-value-error&p=2815981&viewfull=1#post2815981

But in my case i had no "-mod=" in launch parameter...

Then i tried something and it's now fine :

- launch game

- go into controls parameters > developpement

- i just deleted some entries which were in red color for example... just one or two, to have something to save, and rewrite the file !

And that's all ! After that, i launch Object builder, and started Bulldozer, and i can use my mouse now ;)

As always Mr Tom thx for the reply and fix. And taking the time to drop by, means a lot. Thx again

Hello I tried everythigng said in those 2 topic, but I still can't move or use hotkeys in Bulldozer from OB.

I tried removing -cfg=P:\Buldozer.cfg from configuration in OB.

Tried the bulldozer configurator.

Tried to fill the missing path in P:/settings.ini.

Any idea ?

UPDATE :

Found the solution = ALL CONTROLS HAVE TO BE ASSIGNED IN ARMA 3 GAME, TAB "DEVELOPMENT".

I've tried everything on this topic but can't get Buldozer to move anymore. It stopped working suddenly. What can be tried here to solve this issue more than:

* reinstalling all tools (clean install)

* removing individual parameters from the configuration in TB

* changing settings in the development tab

So painful, so often. :(

Check the root of your P drive has languagecore_f folder

If you don't then go to your Arma install, inside the Dta folder you'll have languagecore_f.pbo, extract it to P

Buldozer will now work and move around.

Thank you richie, that's not it. For anyone experiencing the same issue, I had to:

• Force the usage of buldozer x86. To do so, I renamed buldozer_x86.exe to buldozer.exe.
  • Copied the x86 DLLs from the P:\dll folder into the root of P:\

Hope this helps others.

4 hours ago, _SCAR said:

Thank you richie, that's not it. For anyone experiencing the same issue, I had to:

• Force the usage of buldozer x86. To do so, I renamed buldozer_x86.exe to buldozer.exe.
  • Copied the x86 DLLs from the P:\dll folder into the root of P:\

Hope this helps others.

This is correct and fixed in the development branch

• Like 1