zonekiller

-= ZKs BattleZone =- A3 -- 36 Player [CO-OP] - Warfare

EDIT : 

Added to Parameters :

Fast Time (2 Hour Days, 30 Minutes Nights)

Rapid Dynamic Weather (Can be very foggy Mornings and extreme bad weather or Just the perfect day that can change every 30 or so minutes)

DOWNLOAD LINK IN FIRST POST

Zonekiller,

Your updated link is not working.

Does Armaholic have the updated file?

thanks again

Am not getting any action to build or call AI / vehicles. Am getting errors

20:47:28 Warning Message: Script ZKsBuild\AI_Start.sqf not found
20:47:28 Warning Message: Script ZKsBuild\cargoactions.sqf not found
20:47:28 Warning Message: Script ZKsBuild\AI_Trucks.fsm not found
20:47:28 Warning Message: Script FSM\Vehicle\AI_Driver_Container_start.fsm not found

Hi Guys Link Fixed

@jandrews1

Sorry i can not reproduce your error have you got it in the MPMissions folder as it is only MP playerable at this point

Zonekiller, congrats on the new update,

I wanted to ask where in the mission and how do i set it up so the mission uses factions from other mods?

@Gunter Severloh

In the Parameters in Factions set it to All Factions

If that does not find your faction edit

InitFolder\Mission_Factions.hpp

Add and change in this section

and In the Parameters in Factions set it to Mission Suggested Factions

if (Factions == 0) then
{
_factionW = ["BLU_G_F","BLU_F"]; // side 1
_factionE = ["OPF_G_F","OPF_F"]; // side 0
_factionG = ["IND_G_F","IND_F"]; // side 2 & 9
_factionC = ["CIV_F"]; // side 3
};

If that does not find your faction edit

InitFolder\Mission_Factions.hpp

So your saying that it will automatically detect what factions from the mod your running?

I'm interested in playing this mission with IFA3 (Iron Front in Arma3)

• Like 1

hi, Zonekiller! and thanks for update! it is still my fav mission to play arma.

I'm interested in playing this mission with IFA3 (Iron Front in Arma3)

yes, me too. :) tried to check out working IFA3 factoins in mission and got same problem as i described in prev comment 

Mission_Factions.hpp edited: 

if (Factions == 0) then 
{
_factionW = ["LIB_LUFTWAFFE","LIB_PANZERWAFFE","LIB_WEHRMACHT","SG_STURM"]; // side 1
_factionE = ["LIB_RKKA","LIB_USSR_TANK_TROOPS","LIB_USSR_AIRFORCE"]; // side 0
_factionG = ["LIB_US_AIRFORCE","LIB_US_ARMY","LIB_US_TANK_TROOPS"]; // side 2 & 9
_factionC = ["LIB_GUER"]; // side 3
};
// All Factions
//-------------
if (Factions == 1) then 
{
_my = [];
_forbidedfaction = ["BLU_G_F","BLU_F","OPF_G_F","OPF_F","IND_G_F","IND_F","CIV_F"];

if set "Mission Suggested Factions" - no units in game, except "Cars" for all three sides.

if "All Factions" - all units in game, but factions are messed a bit: ...["LIB_PANZERWAFFE",0],["LIB_LUFTWAFFE",0]...["LIB_US_TANK_TROOPS",0],["LIB_US_AIRFORCE",0]...

[["LIB_RKKA",0],["LIB_USSR_TANK_TROOPS",0],["LIB_USSR_AIRFORCE",0],["LIB_WEHRMACHT",1],["LIB_PANZERWAFFE",0],["LIB_LUFTWAFFE",0],["LIB_GUER",2],["SG_STURMPANZER",1],["SG_STURM",1],["BLU_F",1],["OPF_F",0],["IND_F",2],["IND_G_F",2],["CIV_F",3],["BLU_G_F",1],["OPF_G_F",0],["Training",7],["NO_CATEGORY",7],["Events",7],["Intel",7],["ObjectModifiers",7],["GroupModifiers",7],["StrategicMap",7],["Sites",7],["Supports",7],["Effects",7],["Modes",7],["Multiplayer",7],["None",-1],["FiringDrills",7],["Virtual_F",3],["Interactive_F",3],["Objectives",7],["Curator",7],["Ordnance",7],["SmokeShells",7],["Chemlights",7],["Flares",7],["Respawn",7],["Animals",7],["Audio",7],["Environment",7],["MissionFlow",7],["LIB_US_ARMY",2],["LIB_US_TANK_TROOPS",0],["LIB_US_AIRFORCE",0],["LAxemann",0],["ACE",7],["BIS_BAF",9],["BIS_CZ",0],["BIS_GER",0],["BIS_TK",0],["BIS_TK_GUE",0],["BIS_TK_INS",0],["BIS_US",0],["CDF",2],["HSim_BLUFOR_Ambient",0],["HSim_BLUFOR_USArmy",0],["HSim_OPFOR_Ambient",0],["HSim_OPFOR_Army",0],["HSim_OPFOR_Militia",0],["INS",4],["RU",3],["USMC",1],["HSim_Ind_PC",0],["GUE",5],["PMC_BAF",9],["BIS_UN",0],["HSim_Civ_ES",0],["HSim_Civ_Story",0],["CIV_RU",7],["HSim_Civ_US",0],["HSim_Civ_SA",0],["HSim_Civ_Ambient",0],["CIV",6],["BIS_TK_CIV",0],["BIS_CIV_special",0],["ace_medical",0],["ACE_missionModules",0]]

@ Gunter Severloh & velzevul

I will have to download the Iron Front: Liberation 1944  ( steam gift would be nice PM me )

could you send a link to the addons that you are using ?

I will have a look as the sides as they do not seem to make sence

I know I did do I44 for A2CO so it should be able to be done

["LIB_USSR_TANK_TROOPS",0]

[ Faction    ,                   side]

side 1  = West

side 0  = East

side 2 or 9 = Resistance

side 3  = Civ

["LIB_US_AIRFORCE",0] should be side 1

I will have to download the Iron Front: Liberation 1944

Do you have IF game already?

as the IF standalone uses a version of the arma2CO engine, a conversion is needed for IFA3, its rather tedious so it not like you can just download

1 mod and install and your good, theres a process.

You could try with IF itself, the factions are the same.

Do you have IF game already? No

I would have to purchase it - (At this point in time I don't have the funds spare to pay for stuff so I can spend my weekend coding to adjust my mission to run on a mod I don't play)

If someone donates Iron Front: Liberation 1944 as a steam gift I will donate the time

Ive started a new project

THE WALKING DEAD series 3

so zombies and bad guys even good/bad players

i will post a thread as soon as i can

Keep an eye out for THE WALKING DEAD

or pm me if you want to help design this new mod

this sounds very interesting....

If someone donates Iron Front: Liberation 1944 as a steam gift I will donate the time

I could gift you, i have 1 copy left from the last sale that was $3.75 on steam, IF comes with the DLC already so you get all factions.

Send me a steam friend invite and we can go over this more, I'm sorta of the main PR guy for the IF community so I can link you references, ect,. if needed.

$3.75 on steam is a lot cheaper than in can buy it in Australia at the moment (Thanks)

Sent steam friend invite

THE WALKING DEAD has been put on the back burner for now :(

but will be looking into reviving it

zonekiller, on 01 Mar 2016 - 19:38, said:

$3.75 on steam is a lot cheaper than in can buy it in Australia at the moment (Thanks)

Sent steam friend invite

If Gunter doesn't get you Iron Front in the next few days for some reason, I have a few copies laying around as well and your welcome to have one. :)

could you send a link to the addons that you are using ?

i used IFA3 and Gunter`s IFA3WarMod. links are in his signature.

["LIB_US_AIRFORCE",0] should be side 1

i put all factions at proper sides for "Mission Suggested Factions" option, but it doesnt work at all for some reason. here is page about this factions: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Iron_Front:_Allies

in last post i copypasted clipboard contents after i set factions option to "All Factions" and set copyfactions in "true" to show that some factions was defined at wrong sides. 

["LIB_PANZERWAFFE",0],["LIB_LUFTWAFFE",0] should be side 1.

["LIB_US_TANK_TROOPS",0],["LIB_US_AIRFORCE",0] - should be side 2.

and next question: how to get rid of vanilla A3 gear in ammoboxes, when we use custom factions?

thanks and hope that does not bother you too much! :)

I may have to figure the side thingy out (should not be to hard)   

and once that is done the Ammoboxes should only have IFA3 weapons as 

the weapon list is made up of what the units have, once it is all working it should fix itself

Ive downloaded everything for IFA3 except

1. IronFront DLC Arma3 CommunityPatch 1.00 - 1.07 Steam.exe
  2. IronFront DLC Arma3 CommunityPatch 1.07 - 1.08.exe

as the link does not seem to work.

so if i get the IFA3 steam gift by the weekend i can start work on it then

ZKs_BattleZone_IF.Staszow.pbo.zip 

it would be nice to carry ouf a few more variables in "Mission_Settings" file, as it done for trucks and ammoboxes.

it will help to make missions more customisable and authentic. i mean flags and objects, used for buildings.

@velzevul

Flags are not in Mission_Settings because they are only referenced once in the mission in Code\server\Server_BaseCamp.sqf but I can put them in there.

objects, used for buildings well that's another story.

In the init.sqf you will find

MedicClass = "Land_Medevac_HQ_V1_F";
RemoteUnitClass = "Land_spp_Transformer_F";
DefenceClass = "Land_Communication_F";
SoldierClass = "Land_Cargo_HQ_V1_F";
CarClass = "Land_CarService_F";
TruckClass = "Land_Cargo_House_V1_F";
TankClass = "Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_No1_F";
HeliClass = "Land_TTowerBig_2_F";
PlaneClass = "Land_Airport_Tower_F";
ShipClass = "Land_LightHouse_F";
RemoteClass = "Land_Radar_Small_F";

baseclass = ["Land_Medevac_HQ_V1_F","Land_spp_Transformer_F","Land_Communication_F","Land_Cargo_HQ_V1_F","Land_CarService_F","Land_Cargo_House_V1_F","Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_No1_F","Land_Airport_Tower_F","Land_TTowerBig_2_F","Land_LightHouse_F","Land_Radar_Small_F"];

deadclass = ["Land_Medevac_HQ_V1_ruins_F","Land_spp_Transformer_ruins_F","Land_Communication_ruins_F","Land_Cargo_HQ_V1_ruins_F","Land_Cargo_House_V1_ruins_F","Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_ruins_F","Land_Airport_Tower_dam_F","Land_Airport_Tower_ruins_F","Land_TTowerBig_2_ruins_F","Land_LightHouse_ruins_F","Land_Radar_Small_ruins_F"];

deadclass is required as some buildings have more than one ruins

_ai_list = nearestObjects [_pos, deadclass,10];
     {
     deletevehicle _X;
     sleep 1;
     } foreach _ai_list;

and this needs to be run globally.

unlike ARMA2   A3 is a tad more complicated with its buildings (if they had warfare buildings life would be easier) 

so a simple configuration change is not possible  - it can be done just not as easy as changing a type

Hey ZK,

Been running your mission over the weekend to test different server settings.  On default parameter settings I get a steady 28-30FPS on the server after about 20 mins and it stays that way for hours !  Even connecting and disconnecting multiple times over the hours it is rock stable.  AI are very nasty too !

Good job mate!

The only thing I've found annoying is that when you are in the back of a chopper (Kaiman or Blackfoot) as cargo, they aren't as free with their missiles as they should be ... preferring to use guns instead!

Thanks Krem,

You should try it with CUP with all factions , that gets interesting :)

common (not IF) mission doesn`t work for me with custom factions. all factions with forbidden factions specified works, but with lack of some units (cars).

can`t build IS-122 tank in IF mission for reds.

thank you, ZK! "IS" and "Katyusha" works well now.

p.s.:  tank battles in IFA3 is very tasty! :war:

Now that we have really good 64bit executables I wanted to try this mission again.  It works perfectly, however there is an issue when pressing respawn (repeats for ever - when inside the building).  Hoping you can take a little look at it - as it is a classic mission with lots of whole island action !

• Like 1