Sign in to follow this  
jamez_5

Blood Mist?

and is it your first addon,cause it works the same like any other addon i guess; first make a folder called @Bloodmist then in there make a second folder called addons,in there you place the pbo, then puth it in the arma3 folder like all mods,then activate by laucher,or in game or in the shortcut!

or you could have checked this and asked there-http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150708-Blood-Mist

put the @modfolder in your documents folder and load arma 3 and enable it in the options menu

or download PlayWithSix and download and play them all from there its alot easier, or use steam workshop and the arma 3 launcher to manage addons.

next time please ask in the dedicated forum and use the search function :) a moderator will be by shortly

and is it your first addon,cause it works the same like any other addon i guess; first make a folder called @Bloodmist then in there make a second folder called addons,in there you place the pbo, then puth it in the arma3 folder like all mods,then activate by laucher,or in game or in the shortcut!

or you could have checked this and asked there-http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150708-Blood-Mist

appeared to be a dead forum so that's why i made a new topic. However i got it working but didn't have to make it a mod folder....weird

just put the .pbo into the addons folder within arma's directory

just put the .pbo into the addons folder within arma's directory

I highly recommend not to do that. Do it as Sgt.Spoetnik said and you wont have problems. Putting custom pbos into the addons folder inside of the arma directory, will get you in trouble as soon as you want to play on a server that's not allowing this addon, e.g. almost all public servers.

LOL @ default addons folder. Have fun trying to figure out which files to take out when u have some sort of conflict or want to join a keyed server