deltagamer

ArmA 2 Stryker Pack

Yes! Strykers, finally! looks nice...can't wait to try and texture these myself! Thanks for sharing the work

The unbinarized version is now on the op for those who want to use it.

You sir, are owed a glass of Bushmills Whiskey.

I could be blind but I use MCC (And Zeus) and cannot seam to find them anywhere. Are these compatible with zeus or mcc?

No not yet, I made a mistake with the classnames for zeus and forgot to change them. I will have it fixed in the next update.

can you fix the wheels at some point so they are not in the ground? also the smoke from the gun muzzles are not placed properly (both MK19 and M2)

can you fix the wheels at some point so they are not in the ground? also the smoke from the gun muzzles are not placed properly (both MK19 and M2)

Yes this would be much appreciated If you could look Into this Issue, are you also planning to work on the physx a bit more? they seem pretty stiff while traveling offroad.

Great mod however, I'm so glad to finally see strykers for this game, thanks for your time and effort!

There are an issue with the sound as "Cannot load sound 'strykerpack\data\sound\servo3.wss'" is being spammed in the RPT, should be an easy fix!

Besides that the MGS has a few animation errors, also relatively easy to fix.

Also the 'classic' faulty missing bones stemming from the animations are there, as is the case with 99% of all A2 ports. But it's still easy to fix!

That's all I caught up on so far, I would enjoy these if it wasn't for the low quality of them because they look horrible, and I hope you one day will look into bringing them new life in form of a beautification.

Edited by Npk

New mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@strykerpack.png

@ deltagamer;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

@Sonsalt6 Thanks for posting it on the site.

As for all the other mentioned problems above, I will try my best to fix them all soon.

Also I doubt I will add AGM support, I don't really use it and wouldn't know how to implement it.

Edited by deltagamer

Very nice Mod tested it all looks good apart from reported bugs keep up great work

@Sonsalt6 Thanks for posting it on the site.

As for all the other mentioned problems above, I will try my best to fix them all soon.

Also I doubt I will add AGM support, I don't really use it and wouldn't know how to implement it.

Yeah, hope to see it fixed, right now those errors make my Arma3 CTD everytime I try to reload a saved mission =(

That's all I caught up on so far, I would enjoy these if it wasn't for the low quality of them because they look horrible, and I hope you one day will look into bringing them new life in form of a beautification.

Hey man, that would be a simple process that you could apply yourself to.

#1. Learn how to Model.

#2. Learn how to UV map.

#3. Learn how to Texture a model.

#4. Exchange newly created model to deltagamer.

#5. Have a good day!

Maybe someone asked you... anyway, are you going to make Metal Gear Solid 4 variants?

nlZKjoiVB2oTFxl4X1vdU1MYDEfiXdH1mWIEIKEwiI6LkjeMeXyT_j6NsugsCpQoP5wXFbARUzs=w1896-h792

and Drebin's version

9kNXZC-UOJo_27twBw7DAlB8g-yXZw-BHm1rwRqm2c0ggSIRnDj_XPjzOJWZxfr0CXEftInbcbA=w1896-h792

@MacintoshRUS Your images don't seem to show up for me, but I'm guessing you mean Strykers without SLAT Armour. If so then yes that's already planned, all versions will have and will not have SLAT Armour.

Yeah, i know about your plans, but i mean exactly metal gear textures - black (PMC-like) strykers, maybe with Drebin's markers (like EYE HAVE YOU)

Anyway, I will try to change your texture after release non-SLAT version... because i realy noob in 3d models :) If you do not mind.

Sure, I don't have a problem with anyone using this mod so feel free to do so.

Here's another update.

V1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?r7ho6ncax7nc46h

ChangeLog

- All versions now come with and without SLAT armour

- M134 CROWS version added

- M2 GPK version added (Gunner Protection Kit - other weapons may be added)

- Classnames now changed

- Wheel issue should now be fixed

- Sound issue should now be fixed

- Added inventory items

Classnames

• M1126 ICV M134 - [M1126_ICV_M134_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1126 ICV M134 (SLAT) - [M1126_ICV_M134_DG1_SLAT]
  • M1126 ICV M2 CROWS - [M1126_ICV_M2_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1126 ICV M2 CROWS (SLAT) - [M1126_ICV_M2_DG1_SLAT]
  • M1126 ICV M2 GPK - [M1126_ICV_M2NEST_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1126 ICV mk19 CROWS - [M1126_ICV_mk19_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1126 ICV mk19 CROWS (SLAT) - [M1126_ICV_mk19_DG1_SLAT]
  • M1128 MGS - [M1128_MGS_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1128_MGS (SLAT) - [M1128_MGS_DG1_SLAT]
  • M1129 MC MK19 CROWS - [M1129_MC_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1129 MC MK19 CROWS (SLAT) - [M1129_MC_DG1_SLAT]
  • M1130 CV M2 CROWS - [M1130_CV_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1130 CV M2 CROWS (SLAT) - [M1130_CV_DG1_SLAT]
  • M1133 MEV - [M1133_MEV_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1133 MEV (SLAT) - [M1133_MEV_DG1_SLAT]
  • M1135 ATGMV - [M1135_ATGMV_DG1_NOSLAT]
  • M1135 ATGMV (SLAT) - [M1135_ATGMV_DG1_SLAT]

Images

Uovl5fC.jpg

doCiBoB.jpg

iYqLLUm.jpg

bqjndkd.jpg

Edited by deltagamer

Hey Delta are the slatts removable?

If not i can give you the cfg and config for it :) just let me now.