Sign in to follow this  
kamaradski

Select all gear classnames per playerside

I remember a few mission used this way in the past to allow people to simply tailor the mission by swapping units in the editor.

Good point.

Nothing wrong with alternatives. Cheers.

Agree, all solutions welcome, since one idea leads to the next, thanks :)

Iceman, let me know what you think of my highlighter after you tried it, but if you want post it in it's dedicated thread in order to keep this one clean :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?180720-AhoyWorld-Notepad-Arma-Syntax-Highlighter

I also tried other tools, but always return to my trusted np++. (the 2 of us have a special bond, np++ and me, like a long term relation :P )

Will do. Looking for a new highlighter. haha, Did you see the down vote we've received on the filtering issue? I swear... people love to down vote things out of spite for whom posted the issue or whom advertised the issue. Not based on the request or issue itself. :p

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

Says you light colored version is WIP? I don't like black :)

Yeah, i would love to know the reason for that downvote... doesn't make sense.

There is no way that this functionality would EVER impact your gameplay in any negative way ... Quite the opposite actually.

Kinda silly really. This person may happily post the reasoning for this in this thread and enlighten us all.

EDIT:

Yes the light version is coming soonisch, i just use black myself, since it is better for the eyes.

Edited by kamaradski