Hi Folks,

I want to do a "big" military parade on the big airfield on Altis.

The big boss is standing on a tower/viewing point and some tanks should drive by.

Unfortunatly the tanks don´t drive from one waypoint to another (which are (exactly pinned ON the runway) along the street near the viewing point), instead they drive offroad...

Behavior "careless" or "save" doesnt change anything, I already tested, but they should be in that mode, because I want to see the crews head out of the hatches.

They should drive from A to B (Formation: File in two rows ).

And they should drive in two rows and I don´t want to use the staggered column.

Even they´re set by me in a "file"-like starting-formation, they need to reconfigure their postions until they´re in formation.

Is there a posibilitiy to get two rows of a military parade, which are starting in a two row formation and which is staying on the road?

How ca I get this?

They just need to drive by in two rows, no big thing, but I don´t get it.

Greetings Purzel

Hi Folks,

I want to do a "big" military parade on the big airfield on Altis.

The big boss is standing on a tower/viewing point and some tanks should drive by.

Unfortunatly the tanks don´t drive from one waypoint to another (which are (exactly pinned ON the runway) along the street near the viewing point), instead they drive offroad...

Behavior "careless" or "save" doesnt change anything, I already tested, but they should be in that mode, because I want to see the crews head out of the hatches.

They should drive from A to B (Formation: File in two rows ).

And they should drive in two rows and I don´t want to use the staggered column.

Even they´re set by me in a "file"-like starting-formation, they need to reconfigure their postions until they´re in formation.

Is there a posibilitiy to get two rows of a military parade, which are starting in a two row formation and which is staying on the road?

How ca I get this?

They just need to drive by in two rows, no big thing, but I don´t get it.

Greetings Purzel

If it's a SP mission you can try recording the movement. For MP you might want to experiment with disabling various AI modes and using commands such as doMove.

Yes it´s for MP...

I need to get this thing working...

But how do I record movements?

Never heard of it...

If I understand that right, I have to create ten path.sqf (path1, path2, up to path10) if I have ten tanks passing by?

Or Do I just need two path.sqf and start all tanks (after each other) using the two path.sqf (when using a two row parade)?

no you only need 1 path

place 3 units unit1,unit2,unit3

then to call the script in path.sqf

Path1 ={your recorded_path};

[unit1, Path1] spawn BIS_fnc_UnitPlay;
sleep 1;
[unit2, Path1] spawn BIS_fnc_UnitPlay;
sleep 1;
[unit3, Path1] spawn BIS_fnc_UnitPlay;

all 3 units follow the same path with 1 second interval

and that for each row of your parade

next row would be path2