I tried adding in hlc_wp_ak weapons and whenever I repack the pbo (Using Eliteness) then none of the units show up in the editor at all - altho the hellenic symbol shows on the arma 3 main menu...

Am I missing something ? Do I need to resign it or something weird ?

It's just to use for private sessions..

Thought I'd add this - got it working :)

RPG7's are from the Escalation Mod.

Untitled_zpsbd17997b.png

Edited by thefinn

I tried adding in hlc_wp_ak weapons and whenever I repack the pbo (Using Eliteness) then none of the units show up in the editor at all - altho the hellenic symbol shows on the arma 3 main menu...

Am I missing something ? Do I need to resign it or something weird ?

It's just to use for private sessions..

Thought I'd add this - got it working :)

RPG7's are from the Escalation Mod.

As much as you say its for private sessions, please remember its courtesy to as permission from the addon maker first before editing!

I to would love to see this in Alive. So when there's an update for it, i will download, So excited.

Are you guys aware that you are being trumped on some serious allegations of not only being ISIS, but making mods to recruit kids to ISIS ?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1810702/isis-video-game-arma-3-mod-being-used-to-recruit-children-video/#yt-VjFzkx2q5uY

I also made a post to live leaks to hopefully help combat this article and that can be found here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=45c_1423825299

Good luck guys, someone has got a smear campaign going on your mod and you, not to mention also stirring allegations of child recruiting. Better put the coffee and fried bread on, you guys prolly going to have some visitors.

Are you guys aware that you are being trumped on some serious allegations of not only being ISIS, but making mods to recruit kids to ISIS ?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1810702/isis-video-game-arma-3-mod-being-used-to-recruit-children-video/#yt-VjFzkx2q5uY

I also made a post to live leaks to hopefully help combat this article and that can be found here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=45c_1423825299

Good luck guys, someone has got a smear campaign going on your mod and you, not to mention also stirring allegations of child recruiting. Better put the coffee and fried bread on, you guys prolly going to have some visitors.

I was not aware of that for sure ... but still ... this is a game (ArmA) and I did this little addon just for fun (as all my work so far is).

Child recruiting ? so must be many parents around the world that they seem unable to control their kids ... pity, they have to do something about that.

Furthermore ... I'm not feeling responsible or guilty about anyone's stupidity, or because some fanatic idiots are making videos using my addons for such purposes.

In any case ... the only thing I can do is to withdraw this addon (at least my link) ... I never thought that mankind stupidity has gone so far.

First page link removed and I've asked Armaholic to do the same if possible.

Case closed for me.

Edited by Aplion
  • Like 1

In any case ... the only thing I can do is to withdraw this addon (at least my link)

No. You shouldn't care about it at all. I highly doubt anybody in europe will even think about sueing you-articles like this one on

inquisitr are only made to "shock" uneducated people. Really dude, keep up the good work and don't get scared of morons ;)

Well I don't get the logic of some people writing such stupid articles. With that kind of attitude and approach it's better to stop creating moddable war games and just keep playing with USvsRussia based games or hunt down dragons in some fantasy games.

If these people want to do something about reality they should start looking for the people/countries that actually support the creation of terrorism and terrorist groups.

Edited by Nikiforos

Personally I'm not afraid of sueing ... no one can do that for a game addon, as also I don't care about such articles.

The only reason I'm withdraw my addon is because I'm tired fighting with some people stupidity.

And as I said I'm not feeling responsible or quilty of anything about.

I rest my case.

Edited by Aplion

Closing the thread upon the request of the author