isis_22_zps98756857.jpg

This is a small units addon I'm using for my gaming team needs so I've decided to also puplish it for anyone else might find it useful. It is based on simple retexture presenting some ISIS warriors (Islamic State). These units are using default A3 weapons and there is no other mod or addon dependency ... you can find all classnames into the txt file included (also a server key is included). Nothing fancy ... just some units.

Note : into classnames txt file I forgot to mention some backpacks classnames ... so here they are ...

ISIS_Sabot_Bergen_Black

ISIS_AssaultPack_Black

ISIS_MedicPack_B

Download Link : REMOVED

THIS ADDON NO LONGER SUPPORTED AS IT SEEMS THAT MANKIND STUPIDITY HAS GONE TOO FAR (see quote below)

Are you guys aware that you are being trumped on some serious allegations of not only being ISIS, but making mods to recruit kids to ISIS ?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1810702/isis-video-game-arma-3-mod-being-used-to-recruit-children-video/#yt-VjFzkx2q5uY

I also made a post to live leaks to hopefully help combat this article and that can be found here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=45c_1423825299

Good luck guys, someone has got a smear campaign going on your mod and you, not to mention also stirring allegations of child recruiting. Better put the coffee and fried bread on, you guys prolly going to have some visitors.

Aplion

Edited by Aplion

Glad to see that you're still around ;)

I'll throw this up on our servers tonight, we've been looking for a good representation of ISIS to destroy.

Glad to see that you're still around ;)

I'll throw this up on our servers tonight, we've been looking for a good representation of ISIS to destroy.

Thanks mate, I took a short brake but the Winter is comming so I think that I have to spent some of my time creatively :)

Really nice work! ( as you always do )

Finally some IS faction without requeriments :)

ΕυχαÏιστώ!

This looks really amazing! Nice work, AGAIN! :) Can't wait to blow some ISIS up. 'meriaaa lol

Looks great! At work plan do DL once home. Are they outfitted all top level gear wise or are some outfitted more basic>

Gonna download later as well... thanks for this

Thank you very much for informing us of the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

It'd be cool if they had re-skinned white offroads and white armed offroads as their specific vehicles. Maybe with a second skin that has the black standard logo on the hood.

Black Standard

isis.jpg?itok=MFuclZH_

Thank you so much.... Nice mod!!!! I see ISIS has been using kickstarter to fund their new Kabitha purchases lol #southpark

Awesome work!

Is there any plans to upgrade them to use weapons like they use in real life?

for example the the aks from the HLC AK Pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25099

and the rpg's from the

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21912

would be most fitting, probably need permission to include them, which I think would be better then having to setup

a requirement for those weapon packs, unless you build your own, just a thought.

Another idea is to hook up with Marv_xt with his Iraqi Warfare Mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26758

as thats all about the Kurdish, nato forces, and ISIS.

and the rpg's from the

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

Instead, use the akp_rpg7 mod by ThatGuyHats. Better quality, smaller file size and many diffrent types of projectiles including PG-7V/M/L HEAT, PG-7VR tandem HEAT, TBG-7V thermobaric and OG-7V fragmentation.

Hello Aplion,

Do you mind if I depbo your HAFM ISIS addon to use the uniforms for a mission of mine so I don't have to rely on addon dependencies?

Hello Aplion,

Do you mind if I depbo your HAFM ISIS addon to use the uniforms for a mission of mine so I don't have to rely on addon dependencies?

DePBO using the uniforms for a mission ? how is this possible mate ? there are only textures and a config into this addon and there is no other addon dependencies !!

Anyway I can't understand what exactly you are asking me for but if you are willing to play any mission in private session ... then you don't have to ask my permission to do anything.

Oh sorry. I'm trying to ask if I can just use the texture files of your addons for a setobjecttexture instead of use the addons for the units if that's fine with you. I know there's no other addons dependencies, but instead of using the addon, am I allow to just use just the textures instead?

Oh sorry. I'm trying to ask if I can just use the texture files of your addons for a setobjecttexture instead of use the addons for the units if that's fine with you. I know there's no other addons dependencies, but instead of using the addon, am I allow to just use just the textures instead?

Yeap ... now it is clear ... I'm not sure if something like that is globally permitted ... but in my case I've no problem ... after all is just a quick addon I made for my team needs so I don't want to be wasted in any case ... so feel free to used that way, but keep in mind to give some credits for my humble work in case this mission will be public released :)

I am currently building an ALiVE mission where I wanted ISIS to hold the main towns and an Insertion/Reinforcement point for OPF side. I have looked in the cfg files and can ONLY see ISIS and ISIS_Warriors as classnames for this mod.

ALiVE won't pick up ISIS and says "there is a no units assigned to this".....blah blah. If however I use ISIS_Warriors as faction name, no error but it places vanilla OPF units. Do you have any plans on releasing this as ALiVE compatible or any work around to get it so I can use it?

I am currently building an ALiVE mission where I wanted ISIS to hold the main towns and an Insertion/Reinforcement point for OPF side. I have looked in the cfg files and can ONLY see ISIS and ISIS_Warriors as classnames for this mod.

ALiVE won't pick up ISIS and says "there is a no units assigned to this".....blah blah. If however I use ISIS_Warriors as faction name, no error but it places vanilla OPF units. Do you have any plans on releasing this as ALiVE compatible or any work around to get it so I can use it?

I'm not using ALiVE so I don't know what is needed in order these units to be compatible with it ... in case you know, just point me to the right direction and I'll update my addon with ALiVE compatibility.