Sign in to follow this  
BL1P

Dr_CEP - DR Coop Enhancement Pack

l2B9Bs8.jpg

Dedicated Rejects Coop Enhancement Pack

Hello.

These are some very small mods I made for the Dedicated Rejects community mod pack.

http://www.dedicatedrejects.com/

TS - voice.dedicatedrejects.com

We predominantly play coop mission types on Elite mode difficulty and we felt these mods enhanced the Elite mode experience.

All mods are signed and the server key is present.

---=== Features ===---

Removes annoying icons.

Removes ambient animal life.

Removes player scripted voices.

For more info and known issues please read the "Boring info thingy" inside the mod folder

---=== Server keys ===---

Yes included

--=== Version ===---

Dr_CEP v1.0

---=== DOWNLOADS ===---

DOWNLOAD Armaholic

DOWNLOAD Mega

DOWNLOAD Withsix

DOWNLOAD Arma3.de

---=== Credits ===---

Beazley for his UICorrections mod http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178303-UIcorrections-Suite

Which gave me the inspiration and insight towards making the above mods.

Larrow from BIS forums for help with the BL1P_NOPV mod script, along with many many other helpful scripts which are not in this mod but which are used in our missions.

BIS for making THE game series.

Dedicated Rejects for putting up with me being so anal and restrictive about everything !.

Sebastien Artois for becoming the master brewer at Den Horen, and giving his name to the brewery in 1717, which then in 1926 created the beer I prefer Today... Stella Artois.

Flipped and Fluit for lots of help with testing.

Have Fun,

BL1P.

If you Enjoy this mod please feel free to click my signature and send me some cash for a beer.

Edited by BL1P

Very cool, glad to see this released!

Is it modular in the sense that I could just use the "removes annoying icons".pbo? Personally I don't mind the animals or scripted voices.

Again, thanks for doing this.

Very cool, glad to see this released!

Is it modular in the sense that I could just use the "removes annoying icons".pbo? Personally I don't mind the animals or scripted voices.

Again, thanks for doing this.

Yes it is

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@dr_cep.png

@ BL1P ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thank you Sonsalt6

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

First post updated...

Version now 1.0

Download altered to included the latest version

This was done to match the other DR_ mods we have in production which will run on our server.

BL1P, With the removal of scripted voices, i.e. you can't hear your buddies automatically pointing out OPFOR 5 klicks away *arrh* does it also stop you hearing the OPFOR talking to each other, because that's good - immerse and was the only issue with MBvoicestop or whatever it was called. Could you clarify ?

Thanks

BL1P, With the removal of scripted voices, i.e. you can't hear your buddies automatically pointing out OPFOR 5 klicks away *arrh* does it also stop you hearing the OPFOR talking to each other, because that's good - immerse and was the only issue with MBvoicestop or whatever it was called. Could you clarify ?

Thanks

It stops player only voices, all ai still talk. Hopefully :)

Edited by BL1P

Thanks for informing us of the release and sorry for the delay but I had good reasons :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you Foxhound :)