Flax

UK:FF - British Forces for ArmA 3

Hope this still goes ahead, seems to have started pretty positively but dwindled lately.

Hi Guys, sorry for the long silence. We are still going just much slower - all of us have new IRL commitments that are taking up more time. I should have a few things to update you with with in a week or so. Also the site has been and still is down for a while. This is my fault - I've been hosting it on a VPS via IIS and the supplier has been less than helpful. I now have new servers up and will be porting the site soon. I may have lost the forums though so yea... sorry about that.

Here is one thing for you - I got a bit messy with the Crayons. Griffon training helo will be included at some point. Thanks to GrumpyRhino for the source on this model.

2015_02_10_00002.jpg

Just great to know its still in the works, good stuff :cool:

Looks really nice, but I must ask, will it include the SAS? I haven't read it all so sorry if it has already been said.

We haven't had any specific plans for SAS as they are kind of hard to mod for. There is such a wide variety of gear and weapons they use that it would be impractical to add it all. I'm still exploring modelling clothing but I'm not great at modelling. Will update as soon as I have more - expect to see the old site back up within the next few hours and possibly the forums. Whole site will be being replaced fairly soon.

@Flax Any idea when the website and forums will be back up?

Yes! They are back up now - sorry for the delay got distracted putting up new unit site BRF-MILSIM.CO.UK all back now should be good to use again. Still not fixed the auto sign in error though. Will look into it.

Yes! They are back up now - sorry for the delay got distracted putting up new unit site BRF-MILSIM.CO.UK all back now should be good to use again. Still not fixed the auto sign in error though. Will look into it.

It's still dead.

They work fine for me - nothing been posted in a while though.

Mods please close - project has ceased to exist due to lack of free time from the team.

Mods please close - project has ceased to exist due to lack of free time from the team.

Closing per request