Flax

UK:FF - British Forces for ArmA 3

I love it ! :D

I hope you guys will make a Susat and Old Handguard version ( the green one ) and maybe the previous LLM . still, can't wait to hear more !

Yes on the SUSAT ( Might be in the next WIP ) and Yes on the LLM01 but the older A2 hand guard we are still not sure about , there will be a variant of the SA80 without the vert grip just with the rail covers on.

Alright, thanks for the answers !

no worries dude

Cannot wait for the L85's. I take it theres going to be custom textures and animations ?

yeah itll be a completly new SA80 pack , not ports or anything like that. Yep there will be custom textures and anims

That's great to hear.

I'm currently using both Trixie's and Kiory's weapons but they stopped working on them and even if they made an awesome works it still needs some polish ...

So I'm lurking around here ahaha

Lurk around all you wish :) Rab has some great plans for the L85 series :)

Yes on the SUSAT ( Might be in the next WIP ) and Yes on the LLM01 but the older A2 hand guard we are still not sure about , there will be a variant of the SA80 without the vert grip just with the rail covers on.

While they have been made by Kiory, if you wanted to cover all weapons in use, a plastic handguard version would still be useful, as a lot of L85A2's still use those handgaurds, the RIS mainly only being used in theatre, or here and there. Guards and L85's at home especially in Gaurds or units which would not see combat much, would be using the plastic.

While they have been made by Kiory, if you wanted to cover all weapons in use, a plastic handguard version would still be useful, as a lot of L85A2's still use those handgaurds, the RIS mainly only being used in theatre, or here and there. Guards and L85's at home especially in Gaurds or units which would not see combat much, would be using the plastic.

Ok , we are thinking about it still .... it still may make an appearance yet !!

Unknowingly, that sentence is quite well fitting for the next wip!

Edited by P_Siddy

Man, i may be a little less interested in the next wip now :p

Well stay tuned! because the renders that Rab has shown me look sensational!

I've started work on the other British Armoured Vehicles and both the HMS Bulwark LPD and HMS Queen Elizabeth Carrier. Along with the MK10 LCU i'm still working on there should be a lot of screenshots to come very soon

Nice work mate! I was speaking with flax earlier. The next wip report should be up some point tonight/ tomorrow morning. You should speak to flax and get your bits in the 4th wip report

Nice work mate! I was speaking with flax earlier. The next wip report should be up some point tonight/ tomorrow morning. You should speak to flax and get your bits in the 4th wip report

Great! Right on remembrance day!

(I'll probably have to see it in the afternoon, I have parading in the rain to do in the morning :p)

Ahh we all love the rain! Water is a mans best friend!...

Wait no, no it isn't.

WIP-03.png

This week we are moving back to vehicles, ArmA 3 has introduced a huge improvement to the capability of waterborne......

Click here to see the WIP Report

Edited by Flax_

Nice report!

You should add the ability for the boats to be dropped out the back of C-130, once you add one, as they can be IRL.

PS It didn't rain, so that was fun :p

Nice report!

You should add the ability for the boats to be dropped out the back of C-130, once you add one, as they can be IRL.

PS It didn't rain, so that was fun :p

This is definitely a possibility. We'll look into it when it comes to modelling the C-130 or A400M

Out of interest, where was your remembrance parade?

Awesome! Can't wait to set up a beach landing with these!

Beach landings will indeed be awesome! Especially when the armed variants of the ORC come to life.

Looks sweet! Now we just need some ships to intercept ;)

That is something I was looking at doing as a personal project, a large oil tanker or something, or maybe just your average rich persons yatch, but with all the work going on behind the scenes here I don't really have time.

This is definitely a possibility. We'll look into it when it comes to modelling the C-130 or A400M

Out of interest, where was your remembrance parade?

Maidstone and thanks for considering the idea :)

Nice report!

Like this? Will be pretty easy, should have an example to show soon.