Flax

UK:FF - British Forces for ArmA 3

It still is, for all they know it could be a dildo balloon javelin...

It still is, for all they know it could be a dildo balloon javelin...

Budget training rounds. And in fairness siddy, a dildo balloon javelin would still be a surprise. :D

Budget training rounds. And in fairness siddy, a dildo balloon javelin would still be a surprise. :D

Well, the dildo/vibrator theme bare a resemblance to the surprise, however it is most certainly a piece of British military kit, and no its not a standard issue dildo.

Its not that. But if you were referring to the length of the dildo then 37mm wont be much fun? Lol

Its more like 35ft of fun.....

Well it could still be anything.... roughly 35ft. Anyway - new website is up and running please tell us if you find any issues bugs etc.

WIP-01.png

So this is our first Work In Progress report. I have to say I'm surprised at how much progress has been made over the last two weeks. I've wanted a new British mod for ArmA 3 for ages......

Click here to see the WIP Report

Really cool UAV. I can't wait for a proper Lynx helo.

Thanks Misty :) We have at least 2 other UAV's that i can think of off the top of my head that we will be including. We're also intending to not only make it vanilla game compatible but flax is going to start looking at doing some special scripting to make them more 'life-like' in terms of their operators. We also have Command and Control assets planned which we hope will enable operators to control the UAVs from a safe locaiton, instead of standing around holding a tablet.

As for the Wildcat, it is quite easily my favourite of all rotary wing aircraft and i too am looking forward to having it in game and hearing that M3M pounding away.

However, as it is a much sought after peice of beauty, we want to get it right, and Rabidus and I were discussing just the other day whether or not just heavily modifying the Arma 2 variant will do it justice. Although one thing we all agree on, all of our content will be created from scratch at one point or another.

Edited by P_Siddy

Hell Yeah !

I started playing with UAV'S on vanilla and I thought " I wish there was a UK one in developpement to add on our server, but I can wait I guess... "

And there it is.

Guys keep the good work and ideas going !

Hell Yeah !

I started playing with UAV'S on vanilla and I thought " I wish there was a UK one in developpement to add on our server, but I can wait I guess... "

And there it is.

Guys keep the good work and ideas going !

Well, some say UAV's are like buses.....

Hi guys,

Will the soldiers be sporting a new camouflage scheme or will you be sticking with the current issue MTP?

That's an interesting question actually, im not sure if there are plans for us to change uniform in the near future? Maybe someone can shed some light on that?

The cut of the shirts may be going back to Soldier 95 (button up with two button up chest pockets rather than the current velcro covered "lightweight jacket") but they'll still be in MTP. MTP will be here for the foreseeable future.

Yup like Redders said - we'll be sticking to MTP as long as the MOD does. With regards to uniform layout we'll have to wait and see.

Keen for this mod. Would love to see uniforms as smocks, with equipment such as webbing without body armour. Bergans would also be epic for a recce patrol feel.

If anyone made adjustments to arma where machine guns are carried properly, as in not one handed when in walk mode, then the feel of this game improves dramatically!

WIP-02.png

After the last WIP's distance weapons focus this week will concentrate on some of the more up close and personal stuff. Namely some of the Small Arms and Light Weapons in use....

Click here to see the WIP Report

I love it ! :D

I hope you guys will make a Susat and Old Handguard version ( the green one ) and maybe the previous LLM . still, can't wait to hear more !