[TR]

[TD]WIP-01.png[/TD]

[TD]WIP-02.png[/TD]

[TD]WIP-03.png[/TD]

[TD]WIP-04.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Overview

The aim of this mod is to provide a comprehensive collection of addons that will give a fair representation of British Forces over the next 10-20 years of service. The units, vehicles and weapons contained in the mod will be based around current British assets and up-and-coming assets as part of the Army 2020 changes being made by the MOD. That said this is game after all so we may come up with some crazy things that might not really make it into the real British forces but might do well in ArmA 3. We have no particular time scale but will release things as and when we are ready however the mod will be released in stages so you can get access to content earlier (similar to the ARMSCor Mod).

Plans Break Down

• [*=2]Training - BFA's, Grenades and Simunation as detailed in this thread
here, this content is being folded into the first release of UK:FF.

• [*=2]Air Force - Aircraft and crew of the RAF.

• [*=2]Army - Multiple infantry styles, tracked and wheeled vehicles. Army Air Corps aircraft and crew.

• [*=2]Navy - Various water-borne assets and associated infantry. Aircraft and crew of the Fleet Air Arm.

• [*=2]Weapons - Infantry and support weapons. Launchers and equipment.

More Info

More info can be found in this thread and our website which will be updated regularly. For now the forums are open and the team hard at work. If you are interested in getting involved please send myself or RabidusUK a PM on here or our forums and we will get back to you asap.

The Team So Far

Flax - Coder/ Web Dev

RabidusUK - Modeller/ Texture Artist

Siddy - Modeller

Bull.A - Coder/ Interface Designer

Kazimierz - Texture Artist

Edited by Flax_

I like the look of the side mounted .50, cannot wait to see where this mod goes.

I really like the idea of contemporary and incoming realistic stuff, but ( there's always a but ) would you mind keeping the "crazy stuff" optional.

Sounds interesting! Looking forward to it!

@ MistyRonin - We plan to make the whole thing modular so that any part can be removed as per your requirements. Each asset will be in it's own individual .pbo's but reliant on a core .pbo.

@ Foxtrop1 - Thanks! I'll be sure to take a look and see how it is. All credit will be given if it does get used. :)

Will you guys re-skin the current A3 assets in term of units or creat your own soldier models? the Project sounds great would be nice to be the whole BAF correctly represented

Sounds awesome and the WIP pics look promising!

I would like to ask if you guys are going to include the Panther or IVECO LMV, MAN Support Vehicle and the MXT-MV (Military Extreme Truck - Military Version)?

@ Ckrauslo - We plan to have the vast majority of content being original, so with the units yes we want to do new uniforms and equipment. The Lynx and Merlin will be a reworked version of the BIS ones to make them closer to the current/ future designs used by the British Forces.

@ Tybo25 - Thanks! As for the list of vehicles we will try and make the list longer and longer without feature creep coming into it. There will be more updates on this over the weekend.

Sounds good gents, like P:UKF for ArmA3. As ever, if you need reference material, I'm happy to help.

Siddy making all the RMP Gear I presume? Haha. Good to see this kind of project in the works, as I'm sure you know already Flax were always about to help test mods etc.

Will you be doing your own versions of the L85 and LMG etc or sticking to using the already released versions?

Siddy making all the RMP Gear I presume? Haha. Good to see this kind of project in the works, as I'm sure you know already Flax were always about to help test mods etc.

Will you be doing your own versions of the L85 and LMG etc or sticking to using the already released versions?

Patience is a virtue young mihikle. There may be a surprise or two in the works already :)

And as for the RMP stuff, lol not quite :/ Though I really do want to model myself a Taser now!

Taser sounds good - easy to make it do something to the person in game. As for weapons as for weapons I guess you'll have to wait and see as Siddy said.

That's going to be awesome to see a 50 cal mounted on a wildcat! However I'm not a big knowledge of other military equipment from france,Germany,etc but isn't the wildcat used by only the Italian forces?

And is there a transport space on the right side?

Cool, was only thinking yesterday how good it'd be to have some more british addons for the game by those that are clever enough to do it! Will keep an eye on the thread.

That's going to be awesome to see a 50 cal mounted on a wildcat! However I'm not a big knowledge of other military equipment from france,Germany,etc but isn't the wildcat used by only the Italian forces?

And is there a transport space on the right side?

We've bought them I believe, they're due for delivery pretty soon so should be ready by 2035 ironically enough.:D

The wildcat is defiantly going to be in service with British Forces - It's mainly made by Westland Aircraft (British Manufacturer) and was commissioned as an upgrade to the Lynx as far as I'm aware. The Navy and Army Air Corps are both getting versions of it.

Royal Navy

Army Air Corps

The Wildcat with the M3M will have limited transport capability, yes. More info will be put on the website when I switch it over this weekend.

Edited by Flax_
Mong Spelling

I never questioned it so not sure why im in there :o

I just thought you might like some reading material? lol Na apologies I just looked at the last people to post and addressed it to them.

I just thought you might like some reading material? lol Na apologies I just looked at the last people to post and addressed it to them.

No need! Good luck with the mod(s) gents.

Ok guys so update time - Siddy has started a new model (more on that later), the new website will be up tomorrow and the first full WIP report will be done for Friday.