Sign in to follow this  
mannyrecon

Game crashes/freezes when I get shot at by AI

My arma 3 is suddenly crashing every time I get shot at. A single shot and/or its sound will make my game freeze and I have to force quit or sometimes hard restart. If AI doesn't shoot at me, the game runs fine and I can kill whoever, whenever. But as soon as that first shot is fired at me, freeze and crash... error saying Arma 3 stopped working... etc. It's been happening every time now for several days. I don't get it, what's wrong?

This never used to happen before.

Mods I'm using:

Trixie's Sniper/Marksman Pack

ASDG_Attachments

Joint Rails

AV IndUs (US Army inspired units)

Community Base Addons

FHQ Accessories pack

M16A4

TMR Modular Realism

VQI SpectreSniper

PC Specs:

Win 7

AMD FX 6350 6-core, 4.2GHz

16384 MB RAM

GeForce GTX 660 Ti

Update 9/30/2014 @ 12:00pm PDT:

I discovered that the Trixie's Sniper/Marksman Pack mod is what's causing the crash. When using the ghillie and/or weapons of that mod, any AI shots toward me aren't registered for some reason, causing my game to crash. Once I disabled the mod and used the NATO or US Army ghillie with a default sniper, the crashing stopped and I was able to respawn and such.

Hey man that fixed my problem thanks! Hopefully this will get fixed soon I really like this pack.

Believe me, I love it as much as you do. I even let Trixie know about it but he never responded, so whether it gets fixed or not is beyond me at this point. I feel so gross with default ghillie and sniper now..

Has anyone playing with Trixie's Launcher Pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25992

on their gameserver (rented) or other server had almost every mission of theirs crash or freeze after a while?

I'm trying to determine the cause of my server desync and after like 10-20 of play i get the a countdown and after 60 seconds (message on left of screen) and red chain on right,

I get lost connection to host, and I have a weapons pack i put together which worked fine for a long time and Im wondering based on what was discussed about trixie's other packs

that it might be the same for the laucnhers as well, anyone else have a similar issue or crashes and are running this pack as well?