A.Cyprus

Cyprus Push-toHear

Hi, friend. I really appreciate you coming here to let me know :)

Are you using it on a server?

Cheers!

Using it since some weeks on our Bruuudis Altis Life Server

seems like the People like it ;)

-Super Thing .. 5min effort ... Infinite use.
-The Mod we needed
-This Is perfect! Thanks a lot!
-The Mod is awesome
-A Nother dimension. Super successful. Everything more realistic thanks for that
-Good Job - tested and found to be good!
-A Work made by god

:)

You've made my day :)

Apologies for delay on release of 1.5, daddy duties are currently saturating most of my time.

Here's a question for current users:

How many of you out there are using PTH and also TFAR or ACRE2? Please indicate which one in any replies, thanks!

Nealry every starter of our Server uses PushToHear now, we cant live without it annymore.

Hello chaps.

Firstly, apologies for letting development stagnate on my Push-to-Hear. I know I promised an update with new features ages ago. My attention has been directed elsewhere for a good few months.

Secondly, I've just looking at the changes to the new CBA keybind system and a patched PTH version should be available hopefully tonight.

Note: If you run PTH v1.41 + CBA RC6 you will not see any binding options in the key configuration dialogues, and the addon may likely not function properly.

v1.5 Released.

Opening post updated with details.

Quick link via Dropbox, HERE.

Thanks all for hosting. Ive updated the opening post. PW6 has been updated too.

It looks like I can't save the controls using CBA RC6 and Push to hear 1.5.

I mean, each time I reboot the game, I have to reset the keybinds. Anybody having the same problem ?

Yup, this has been reported. I'll resolve it soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know.

Out if interest, which keys does everyone use? And do you use the toggle much or the single push button more?

Yup, this has been reported. I'll resolve it soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know.

Out if interest, which keys does everyone use? And do you use the toggle much or the single push button more?

Sorry for late answer, I use only Toggle and my key is "*" (the one from the keyboard, not the numpad) (my keyboard is AZERTY)

I use the App key for toogle only.

Also, I must say that this does not work with ACE3. You can see the mute symbol, but it does not lower the sound.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the report. I had the same issue back at the beginning with AGM_Hearing so I suspect it's very similar code in ACE3. I'll take it up with their team.

Hello chaps.

I've just updated the opening post with links to a new version, 1.60.

This fixes the keybinds-not-saving bug, adds compatibility for ACE3 and allows PtH during Zeus curator interface.

Updated mod v1.6 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey ACyprus , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hello chaps.

I've just updated the opening post with links to a new version, 1.60.

This fixes the keybinds-not-saving bug, adds compatibility for ACE3 and allows PtH during Zeus curator interface.

thanks !

Hi Cyprus.

Sounds (no pun intended) like a great mod but sadly not able to get it working? Wonder if it has anything to do with using CBA R7??

When loading (after launch panel) at the point when the ARMA icon says "Initializing Addons" an error pops up saying:

"Include file

userconfig/cyprus_pushtohear_a3/cyprus_pushtohear_a3_config.hpp not

found"

For the record I have CBA R7 1.1.23 and Cyprus 1.6.

Any ideas welcome please as this is a really badly needed mod on EUTW servers.

Cheers,

Rich

Hi Cyprus.

Sounds (no pun intended) like a great mod but sadly not able to get it working? Wonder if it has anything to do with using CBA R7??

When loading (after launch panel) at the point when the ARMA icon says "Initializing Addons" an error pops up saying:

"Include file

userconfig/cyprus_pushtohear_a3/cyprus_pushtohear_a3_config.hpp not

found"

For the record I have CBA R7 1.1.23 and Cyprus 1.6.

Any ideas welcome please as this is a really badly needed mod on EUTW servers.

Cheers,

Rich

Have you copied the userconfig file to your useconfig folder in Arma 3 install root?

Hello chaps. Yup, Zriel asks the right question.

Rich, copy the userconfig file included in the download to the location in your error nessage. Details also in the readme.txt or first post of this thread.

If there is no user config file included, please let me know where you downloaded the addon and then grab it from the dropbox link in my first post.

As far as I know, the EUTW servers are allowing this yeah.