Sign in to follow this  
BL1P

BIS_fnc_arsenal with whitelisted Insignias and Faces ?

I use a script to whitelist the selection available in the Virtual Arsenal. Link

I would like to whitelist Faces and Insignias but cannot seem to get them working while using a whitelist VA system.

Does anyone know how to do so ?

Too soon ? I guess the only one who knows is Moricky :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is currently zero functionality to whitelist insignias and faces. It's either all or nothing with virtual arsenal.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is currently zero functionality to whitelist insignias and faces. It's either all or nothing with virtual arsenal.

Yer was kinda hoping for Moricky, Larrow or KillzoneKid to change a few lines in the BIS_fnc_arsenal and post back to me with the answer of "do this code" :)

Am still living in hope :)

Yer was kinda hoping for Moricky, Larrow or KillzoneKid to change a few lines in the BIS_fnc_arsenal and post back to me with the answer of "do this code" :)

Am still living in hope :)

Never seen Moricky post, havne't seen Larrow in a couple of days, and KK rarely posts :(

On further testing I have noticed that when using the " fullarsenal " in mp the face changes players make are local and do not show up for other players.

so until that is remedied it would be pointless really to have a whitelisted face section.

The main reason I am looking into this is because I have almost finished a custom face mod and it would be cool to change your characters camo ingame to suit the situation.

Although insignias do change for all players in mp so that would be good to have added to whitelisting.

But I see no point in voice changes but that maybe because I play coop and use my own voice and disable all player voices in mp via a mod.

Anyway bla bla bla ill do a feedback at some point :)

@ DnA are you in the Grenadier Guards ?

Edited by BL1P