Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

Arma 3 (release candidate) 1.36.128482+ stress-test MP (MultiPlayer)

Hello.

Sorry if this is wrong place to post. But will this server update help PvP server?

yes

Still aiming for 1.36RC to be pushed to stable today?

new RC is in work

RC5 is out

RC5 is out

Thanks for all the hard work of your team.

When can we expect the RC to be finally converted to the stable 1.36 update?

I already tried the RC and it's working well but there are so few ppl playing it that I had to go back again to 1.34.

I got CTD(ACCESS_VIOLATION at 6CC4EF66) yesterday on CIMERIA EU KotH server. I repaired a Hunter GMG inside the zone while my friend was a gunner. After repair i try to get in inside the vehicle as a driver and bumm!

Here are the files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jowxdk0yun0jov6/Arma3_AV_6CC4EF66.7z?dl=0

This was after the restart what you made Dwarden.

ps. i hope it contains some information, because i have these kind of CTD multiple times per week

@danczer it's PhysX crash, that need update of whole library suite so not 1.36, more likely 1.38 atm.

Any idea when the final 1.36 update will be scheduled for release?

According to the SITREP, the original release date was supposed to be Wed, Dec. 3.

I'm sorry that I seem to be impatient but I'm excited about the update's MP performance (fps) improvements judging by the RC when I installed/played it.

Thanks a lot.

@danczer it's PhysX crash, that need update of whole library suite so not 1.36, more likely 1.38 atm.

Should i make a ticket for it?

I don't feel like creating a thread just for this - I might as well ask here. ;)

Saw this in the changelog :

- Added: More names for Altis and NATO people

Can we hope to see an updated list of available names somewhere?

anyway preparing 1.36 PERF v1 servers (some optimizations aren't in STABLE due to possible instability)

anyway preparing 1.36 PERF v1 servers (some optimizations aren't in STABLE due to possible instability)

Will definatly test this as I feel that 1.36 gave me a performance degrade server side when compared to 1.34 PF5.

Edited by LouD

the servers are up

servers are down, stability issues with PERFv1 - until solved

The new award system in the servers is making ppl stack one side just to win the bonus, i´ve played a few matches and teams were like 15(bluefor)-50(opfor)-15(indi), this new award sytem is ruining the game.

that's problem of mission author not me, he will address it in upcoming builds ...

anyway servers are up testing theory why it freeze

Was just in. 120 player count was playable. Not bad at all, good work.

Still some studdery von, tho many came thru fine on side-chat.

I joined the US server earlier today and it was around 120 players. In my opinion it was NOT playable. Lag, and glitches all over the place, and my local performance in terms of frames per second was really bad too.

Great performance when the servers are only half full though.

On 9 Dec 2014 at 7:22 PM every player noticed huge FPS drop. Players reported 8-10 FPS on Cimeria EU #02. The FPS drop was instantaneous for every player. There was about 50 player, each side 15-18.

Reconnecting not solved.

I left the server about 30 min after the issue. At that time there was only 20 player and the issue still present. I hope you found something useful in the logs! ;)