Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

Arma 3 (release candidate) 1.36.128482+ stress-test MP (MultiPlayer)

new RC 1.32.127672 is out

Dwarden is there a changelog for rc ? I started using it recently to see the difference but I don't know what is in the new update.

I tried my best to round up Bourbon Warfare and Ltac guys friday night. We saw you on for a bit. I think we had ~16-20 on the invade and annex server. I know it's not the elusive 30+, but we tried. =/

Zerith thanks, was there any issue observed ?

Nothing major. I think there was the typical desync/lag when AI were being spawned in but it passed fairly quickly.

You need to get this more organized, have we at any point got any significant number of players? i say cut the number of servers, and with that i mean down to one, or two but that'd still be sub-optimal for getting a lot of players on A server. BTW anyone playing WLA?

Edit: Are the servers down or is it just something like maintenance?

Edited by ante185

You need to get this more organized, have we at any point got any significant number of players? i say cut the number of servers, and with that i mean down to one, or two

I agree.Perhaps could be coupled with official arma 3 friday streams?

Also some date and time when sessions would be the most visited would be welcomed if goal is get logs of higher player counts for QA guys.I tried to play it four times now

and I always find empty servers.What would be example is october 15, 2014 at 2000 Zulu/UTC (google zulu time clock - involves no timezones) time we will try to achieve high number of people on server.

You need to get this more organized, have we at any point got any significant number of players? i say cut the number of servers, and with that i mean down to one, or two but that'd still be sub-optimal for getting a lot of players on A server. BTW anyone playing WLA?

there is always less players when the RC is big download ... it was better with e.g. 1.30 RC as it was under 50MB

there is always less players when the RC is big download ... it was better with e.g. 1.30 RC as it was under 50MB

Alot of people don't know how to get onto dev branch, never mind rc. I spent a good few hours on rc.. anyone I asked to come, didn't know what it was, or how to get on..

As said maybe better results would come from One annex mission. One wasteland /slash king of the hill.

May i just ask why the servers are down? are they only up on weekends or is the testing over/stopped?

I will get them back, atm. sorting other stuff and taking little break while leaving community to update to 1.32 stable ;)

time to restart RC testing madness, players are needed, this version is very promising performance and goodies wise (new HC etc.)

but to be sure 100+ players on server needed

CHIMERA EU seems very stable on latest RC (KOTH). I did notice some ZFighting on building glass, and a laggy chopper but everything else was good. FPS seemed great.

Posted this in Server Binary thread, but it is more suitable here.....

RC3 does seem stable, but I came across a strange bug yesterday on CHIMERA EU (KOTH), where I was being flown in a chopper over the AO, where we encountered AAA fire and my machine seemed to freeze, I had a light blue screen, which corrected after about 20 secs. We had then landed, but I had no sound for the rest of the game, until I restarted. Weird.

1.36 RC4 is out, time to use RC branch as preload for next stable ;)

3rd line of 1st post

When is the final 1.36 update going to be released?

I have tried the 1.36 RC but not enough ppl are on the servers so I went back to 1.34.

1.36RC is working well on the official servers. The real test will be on the non-official ones which have larger populations and less powerful hardware.

Edited by Chert

When is the final 1.36 update going to be released?

The SITREP has clearly stated that we aim to release it today :icon_twisted:

anyone here with unreported RC3/RC4 crashes ? send me those dumps files now !