Sign in to follow this  

Hello guys i have voting and logging in with your Bohemia Interactive profile and i d'ont have my Make Arma Not War 'Supporter' forums badge It's normals ?

Just to check, did you both 'vote' for and 'support' an entry? Voting is a different than Supporting, so just make sure you're 'supporting' an entry - this should trigger the forums badge within an hour or so (if you were logged in with your Bohemia Interactive profile).

I have Supporting one addons with my Bohemia ID ..It's good no ?

Hi BlackSnakes20, we were unable to detect your Bohemia Interactive Profile in the Make Arma Not War database. Is it possible that you've used another account than your Bohemia Interactive forums account? Either way, we will manually add the MANW Supporter forums badge to your BlackSnakes20 forums account - so it should be there soon.

hi I have receive a badge for MakeArmaNotWar supporter but I cant find discount at store, can you help me?

I'm a supporter and haven't gotten my badge or discount.. help?

Edited by GymBro

hi I have receive a badge for MakeArmaNotWar supporter but I cant find discount at store, can you help me?

Hi karshzz, an e-mail with the discount code should have been sent to the e-mail you've registered your Bohemia Interactive Profile with. Please be sure to check the Junk/Spam folder.

Sign in to follow this