Sign in to follow this  
BlackSnakes20

Black eagles radio support script

BLACK EAGLES RADIO SCRIPT

V.0.3

9W7timll.jpg

Description :

Black Eagles Radio Script it's one Radio for call Transports Support And give order to the pilot .

Features :

â—¾English Translation

â—¾Call Support Extraction.

â—¾Call Support for Inserttion.

â—¾Call Support for Return in the Base

â—¾Call Support for travel and waitting where your want.

â—¾Exemple Mission In the file Of The script. thx to send me feedback ...

Fonction :

â—¾Your select your radio by the key "0.0.1" Select your choice CAS Support Or Transports Support.

â—¾After you select your helicopter The map Open and you clik on the map for choose your position for Landing Zone Or Extraction Ect...

The version it's in Alpha : V.0.2

Update :

â—¾Support Request CAS Returne In Base Fixed .

â—¾I added the opening of the heli doors prior to landing and closing of the doors upon taking off. It adds some nice immersion.

Link For Download : -- link removed --

Edited by MadDogX

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
pages removed till further notice, author seems to have stolen this, passing it on as his own.

Looks cool with the radio.

Is it me or can't you call CAS on a building? I tried it on a empty building as a test. The heli hoovers above it but nothing happens. Except that the crew is getting a tactical beard ;-). When i order to go back to base also nothing happens.

The CAS open fire just one real enemies and cars enemies not object or building.. it's for not kill civilians during the mission . For The CAS return in base i go chek and i fix thank you for your feedback

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

Ok i have found the problem for the CAS Return base orders , i fix and i send the update tomorrow Thank you again for your feedback Syncie .

Edited by BlackSnakes20

:-)

The plan wasn't killing civilians but an opfor soldier that's hiding in a building.

Just some other thoughts;

Is CAS the right term to use for the attack heli request? By CAS i think of a jet/greyhawk passing by and dropping bombs but maybe that are wrong thoughts.

Nice idea ,tomorrow i ajout one A10 For drop bombing , the ghosthawk d'ont see very good in the budling ..But i cheking all Thx for your support Bro ..

Is this the same script used in the Hunter Six mission by Lato?

hmm , Hunter Six i don't know .But i go look the mission .

i have created the script for one old mission In the workshop ..it's been 6 months i created this script.

Thx for your information .

---------- Post added at 08:57 ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 ----------

I have tested the mission Hunter six and is very similar script but is not the same ...

---------- Post added at 10:19 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 ----------

Update Coming soon .

I have fixed the problem with the order return in base for the CAS support.

Now I Work on the new support .

_Call Support CAS A10

_Call Support Artillery

_Call Support Transports For Diver.

Artillery? why? I prefer to keep it as simple as it can / already is.

That is: asking for a helitransport. Insertion/extraction/back2Base or somewhere on the map...that's it.

Or maybe 2 scripts so people can choose? one simple version for transportscript and one extended version.

Just my 2 cents.

but it's your scripts do what you want. Only transport is enough for me. THX.

I have modified the transports script.

// IF DROP OFF REQUEST

if (heliOrder == 1) then {

{_transportHeli animateDoor [_x, 1]} forEach ["door_L","door_R"];

_transportHeli land "GET OUT";

waitUntil {{_x in _transportHeli} count (units (group player)) == 0};

sleep 10; //TEST DELAY TO NOT KILL SQUAD WHILE TAKING OFF

{_transportHeli animateDoor [_x, 0]} forEach ["door_L","door_R"];

};

// IF PICK UP REQUEST

if (heliOrder == 2) then {

{_transportHeli animateDoor [_x, 1]} forEach ["door_L","door_R"];

_transportHeli land "GET IN";

waitUntil {{_x in _transportHeli} count (units (group player)) == count (units (group player))};

{_transportHeli animateDoor [_x, 0]} forEach ["door_L","door_R"];

};

Hey man,

It's not nice to STEAL some scripts form a mission and release them as your own. It's a part of Hunter Six: Special Operations Unit. Script that I designed and wrote from scratch. You haven't even changed the filenames of the sqf's.

hmm , Hunter Six i don't know .But i go look the mission .

i have created the script for one old mission In the workshop ..it's been 6 months i created this script.

Thx for your information .

I have tested the mission Hunter six and is very similar script but is not the same ...

Well, I think you may be mistaken. See, I have checked your script file and compared to Lato's script from the Hunter Six mission, and they are perfectly identical. I even spoke with Lato about this and he said the same thing. I hate to be the forum police here, but ripping off someone elses work and claiming it as your own isn't the way this community works. If that was the case, you should have just kept it to yourself.

The least you could have done is change the file structure...but even your folders are named identically to his. Be creative and make your own stuff...but don't expect to fool everyone when all you did was copy and paste. Very poor decision.

Ok it's my script look in my old mission Lone survivor in the work shop it's the same script of my aold mission and i have the copyright of my work :Copyright Script number: FXRP-SKZP-B8T7-W5QY .

And Lato you utilise my script in your mission and you come here for claim my work it's stupid idea ...

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

I f you want use my scirpt d'ont this problem but you d'ont have right to claim my work ...

It's the work of all my team .

Man that is just sad.

There's even proof inside your script. In the refuelRepair.sqf there's a reference to "LZ OLYMPUS", which is the Main base from the Hunter Six Scenario. Even if you replace the file now, Foxhound from Armaholic has already the file from "your" release and it can be easy checked. I have also a copy, Siege-A as well.

This is really sad :/

EDIT:

Also I see you're using same folder structure as in HUNTER SIX, also you have polish filenames inside.

Edited by Lato1982

Thread closed and download link removed until this issue is cleared up.