Sign in to follow this  
thedog88

[WIP] ARP Workers

hey guys,

i've been pretty busy working on the eridanus insurrection mod but i found some time to put something together i've been wanting to do for a while. here is a WIP screeny of some oil rig/ construction workers complete with hard hat. in the past i was trying to put together an entire oil rig by myself and of course needed workers on the rig, well here are the workers. im still not sure if i will pursue the oil rig itself or not as its a pretty big project itself.

http://i.imgur.com/zYTP5nS.png (474 kB)

not much more planned for this besides maybe a few more color variants and im probably going to add a layer of dirt onto the coverall as i hate how clean arma units tend to be.

special thanks to cinco for the coverall model (his nomex model) and special thanks to scorch and the rest of the eridanus insurrection team, have learned a lot working with them.

hope you guys like them and look forward to hearing feedback

dog

Nice! These could be used for a variety of roles, traffic, construction and other roles that require overalls with reflective tape.

Might want to consider keeping the naming generic:)

Great job!

yep that's the plan. while the intent initially was for them to be rig workers i do think they fit multiple roles very well :) hell orange one could even be a german garbage man^^

Nice! These could be used for a variety of roles, traffic, construction and other roles that require overalls with reflective tape.
And heck, if you ever need to run a mission where an armed force uses such overalls as a disguise... looks to me like these'll do the part, especially thanks to Arma 3's three-container "outfit" system (even the fact that clothes and vest are separate -- much less the backpack -- is enough now).