Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) Discussion

Well, Turkey's Executive got the green light:

( Al Jazeera ) Turkish MPs back operations in Syria and Iraq

Turkey's parliament has authorised the government to carry out cross-border military operations in Iraq and Syria to fight the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and other armed groups.

Thursday's vote also allows foreign soldiers to be stationed in Turkey and to use its military bases for the same purposes.

Please focus on ISIS's actions and avoid talks about the shifting demographics and their impact on western society.

Please focus on ISIS's actions and avoid talks about the shifting demographics and their impact on western society.

There a a ton of people holding passports from western countries over there fighting and training with ISIS to commit acts of terrorism, they're coming home soon

and many more are being emboldened by what they see going on over there.

9/11 was committed by people with valid US Visa's, trained in US flight schools.

The london bombings were committed by UK born muslims.

The Madrid bombing.... pretty much the same.

One of their major tools is using the fear of being labelled racist, islamophobic or politically incorrect to get people let down their guard

Legal Jihad, using our laws and freedoms against us.

edit text

Edited by oxmox

ISIS plotting Trojan Horse campaign by smuggling militants into western Europe disguised as refugees

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782625/ISIS-plotting-Trojan-Horse-campaign-smuggling-militants-western-Europe-disguised-refugees.html#ixzz3FPx6Mp8X

Isis Terrorists Disguised as Refugees in Trojan Horse Plot Against Europe

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-terrorists-disguised-refugees-trojan-horse-plot-against-europe-1468701

( Al Jazeera ) Street battles as ISIL enters Syria's Kobane

Fighters from ISIL have penetrated the Syrian town Kobane for the first time, sparking street-to-street fighting and an order from its Kurdish defenders for all civilians to flee.

Two black ISIL flags were seen flying on Kobane's eastern side on Monday, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, while there were reports of ISIL fighters entering the town from the east.

"Urban guerrilla warfare has started and the fighting is taking place for the first time in districts at the eastern entrance, in Maqtala al-Jadida and Qani Arab," said Rami Abdelrahman, the observatory's head.

I feel that this is ultimately going to lead to a ground war. As stated before, there are many, many extremist who have been able to plant themselves within democratic countries and they are willing to set an example to those who go against ISIS.

It is simply a matter of time until the next 9/11 or train bombing happens, and it is only a matter of time till there are conventional forces on the deck in Iraq once again.

It is simply a matter of time until the next 9/11 or train bombing happens, and it is only a matter of time till there are conventional forces on the deck in Iraq once again.

The interesting thing, is that the 9/11 in NYC, the 11M train bombings in Madrid and the 7/7 London bombings; had all one thing in common:

The perpetrators said they did it as a protest against the Western military presence in Middle East. So, if the solution is to send more troops there...

IMO this time other countries will have to take an important role, for instance Turkey.

i was told that a kurdish woman kamikazed an ISIS camp yesterday, but i can't find something about it.

Yup,I agree about boots on the ground.It seems most countries don't understand(or pretend) that you won't do shit with only air strikes.Right now ISIL is the heaven for all the extremists in Middle East or psychopaths from Europe.

i was told that a kurdish woman kamikazed an ISIS camp yesterday, but i can't find something about it.

Not exactly "a kamikaze" like the terrorist ones. What i've heard is that surrounded and out of ammunition, she refused to surrender and did sacrifice herself by exploding the explosives she had, killing some of the attackers.

it was intended,she went up to a Isis checkpoint and then detonated the bomb belt she was wearing,killing several Isis fighters and herself in the proces,sad but shows the desperation of the kurds in their struggle agains Isis, btw this was at kobani the town beeing attacked at the turkish border and seeminly about to fall to Isis(acording to turkish president)

-http://rt.com/news/193384-kurdish-suicide-bomber-isis/(i know wat link it is ;) )

It sometimes is,but most of the time they will tell the truth you wont hear in our media!,btw dont see you giving any good links,"its not the Messenger its the message thats important"

btw knew you would say that,thats why i did it ;)

There is something very wrong when RT and truth get connected to each other. Maybe you should have a closer look at that news network before you embarass yourself

you all should look more to WHAT they say insted off attacking them for beeing RT,anything that is relevant in OUR place/country /World that you will never hear in this so called main stream media,you will atleast see on RT, but still ppl only see the Messenger insted of the message(thats the point!) why dont you all give us a link off this in our main stream media? oh right you cant cause they wont tell you! else find some other source thats not political/corperate linked to your main stream media in your country and learn mayby something!

and yeah they wont tell anything about russian politics(like you all know and attack,btw me 2) but look for a sec at your own media,they do the same and still you believe it like its the ubberthuth,when they only attack others but keep silent about the probs at home and abroad,or distort it to fit their (and their bosses)agenda.

BTW for those that dont want any msm to tell them the news look and search, look for stuff like this,a great long time beacon-http://www.drudgereport.com/#

Edited by Sgt.Spoetnik

you all should look more to WHAT they say insted off attacking them for beeing RT,anything that is relevant in OUR place/country /World that you will never hear in this so called main stream media,you will atleast see on RT, but still ppl only see the Messenger insted of the message(thats the point!) why dont you all give us a link off this in our main stream media? oh right you cant cause they wont tell you! else find some other source thats not political/corperate linked to your main stream media in your country and learn mayby something!

and yeah they wont tell anything about russian politics(like you all know and attack,btw me 2) but look for a sec at your own media,they do the same and still you believe it like its the ubberthuth,when they only attack others but keep silent about the probs at home and abroad,or distort it to fit their (and their bosses)agenda.

BTW for those that dont want any msm to tell them the news look and search, look for stuff like this,a great long time beacon-http://www.drudgereport.com/#

Yes western Media does lie, but not as blatantly as RT. There are also all kinds of western media with different viewpoints so that lies get exposed much quicker if you bother to check more than one source. RT is nothing more but an ugly Kremlin propaganda tool with absolutely zero connection to ethics. Talk to some journalists, they all know it.

i do get my news from more than one source(unlike some on this forum) i even crosscheck to see if any other media talks about it, i will never believe a first report ever until i see a second one,and third one or at other media or link or news report etc, why not ZDF that go's after that satire show for telling the thruth? i see every day so much shit,BS and lies its uncredible, but a lot off thruth also and some real truthfull news,sadly most ppl around the world should see it more to start understand.

and offcource RT and others lie(what you think) but not about every thing, even western media; they sometimes tell the truth,but ppl think is BS or lies while they tell us the truth in our face, still ppl think its a lie or tin hat conspiracy crap or wathever! and to attack one and believe a other is not ok, listen,look observe and learn!

btw we got so far offtopic ;)

mmmm I have some problems with Australia's new Anti-Terrorism act.

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov.au/Mediareleases/Pages/2014/ThirdQuarter/23September2014Counter-TerrorismLegislationAmendmentForeignFightersBill.aspx

A new offence will provide that if a person travels, or remains in, a declared area where terrorist organisations engage in hostile activity, the person is assumed to be engaging in hostile activities with that terrorist organisation. An area will be declared where the Foreign Affairs Minister is satisfied that a terrorist organisation listed under the Criminal Code is engaging in a hostile activity in a particular area of the foreign country. The new offence will enable the prosecution of people who intentionally enter an area in a foreign State where they know, or should know, that the Australian Government has determined that terrorist organisations are engaging in hostile activities and the person is not able to demonstrate a sole legitimate reason for entering, or remaining in, the foreign State.

This new offence will be subject to a 10 year sunset clause.

I have a feeling its kinda illegal to charge someone based on assumption. I mean, I know what the law is going for. Who would travel to Iraq and Syria now if your not going for humanitarian or journalistic work.

But I don't like how its seems your guilty before proven innocent.

I have a feeling its kinda illegal to charge someone based on assumption. I mean, I know what the law is going for. Who would travel to Iraq and Syria now if your not going for humanitarian or journalistic work.

But I don't like how its seems your guilty before proven innocent.

If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. The alternative is letting the real terrorists come back and then putting them through a long legal grilling at taxpayer expense to prove the obvious, and during that time those folks can just stir more crap up while they're back here waiting to be prosecuted.

Apart from that, we can grab the pitchforks if the law goes beyond its mandate and extends to other countries that aren't war zones.

IMO if one decides to join ISIS for their cause no matter where their from then like them no laws should be applied, you should be shot on site,

because people like that you cant talk to unless your under their laws, beliefs, and ways of doing things.

You cant bargain with these people, put them in court if you capture them and they sit in a cell in Guantanamo bay before getting executed for crimes related to their group.

Do like the USA did in WW2 with the Nazi, shoot or hang them on site if proven guilty no bs.

Another look at is like the old saying goes, you may be the driver of the car to a bank heist but your still as much as a criminal as they

are even if you haven't dirtied or bloodied your hands yourself.

Am i being to cruel and heartless or am i merely stating facts that these ISIS guys have no empathy or compassion for life?

IMO if one decides to join ISIS for their cause no matter where their from then like them no laws should be applied, you should be shot on site,

because people like that you cant talk to unless your under their laws, beliefs, and ways of doing things.

You cant bargain with these people, put them in court if you capture them and they sit in a cell in Guantanamo bay before getting executed for crimes related to their group.

Do like the USA did in WW2 with the Nazi, shoot or hang them on site if proven guilty no bs.

Another look at is like the old saying goes, you may be the driver of the car to a bank heist but your still as much as a criminal as they

are even if you haven't dirtied or bloodied your hands yourself.

Am i being to cruel and heartless or am i merely stating facts that these ISIS guys have no empathy or compassion for life?

Dangerous thinking.

ISIS = Terrorist group

Kill all terrorists on sight.

HAMAS = Terrorist group.

Kill them on sight.

FATAH (once) = Terrorist group

Maim them on sight?

Sweden supports FATAH

Spit on them on sight.....?

While I understand the kneejerk response to kill the guys beheading people on TV, it's always more complicated then that such as in what vacuum did these new breed of jihadist emerge? Jihadist weren't always around in this context, this is a pretty recent phenomon so of course there are political, resource based backround pullings. It's not as simple as a bunch of pissed off arabs woke up one day and said "fuck it, I'm cuttin peoples heads off".

Bin Laden's a (was) Terrorist

The U.S supported him..

No need to quote me my post is above yours,

Dangerous thinking.

tell that to the terrorist whos about to take your head, or has captured you

and has your life in his hands, if you know such people have killed before, what makes you think they wont do it again, i dont want to

"kill" people just because of their ill hearted actions but its not like ISIS has just killed 1 guy on accident, or on purpose because the guy shit on the hood of his

car or something, they intently done so based on their ideals, and beliefs, these jerries are willign to die for their cause, if your in their way and your against

their ways, and they have in mind to harm you, then its either them or you.

Biden tells it like it is and then has to apologize for saying it, it's the same as not being able to say one bad word about a particular Nazi like regime currently committing all sorts of crimes against humanity, bombs only rain down for profit, and when they do they mostly only target civilians or civilian infrastructure. HollyNews makes it all Noble and heroic, despite the fact that warnings of IS were given from day one when the Empire were warned against funding and arming particular groups... The only goal here is to oust Assad, i can't wait for the Movie...