BadHabitz

PG Services (PMC)

Thanks jonpas, I'll take a look at all of that.

Heya, what's the status on the fixes? Need any more testing?

Cheers!

Heya, what's the status on the fixes? Need any more testing?

Cheers!

Today is the first day in a few weeks that I've been able to spend any time on the computer. Just finished up a household move.

I'll be working on getting a new revision out as soon as I can. It's been tough to get motivated to do modding lately, so I'd like to get a stable version and leave it be for a long while.

Not sure if this is still in development, but it looks like the Nexus update has broken the vests along with those in other mods? In case you're not aware, the vests behave as if they don't exist and it only takes one shot to kill the wearer (the vanilla vests are unaffected). Just wondering if you have any plans for an update to address this? Thanks

Yes, I'll see about fixing those. Hopefully that will also fix some other issues.

I'd say proper inheritance comes right after vest fix, it could cause huge issues, luckily it hasn't yet.

• Like 1

I just want to fix it all correctly this time. My motivation has been missing lately, and more of my time is being spent outside of games and computers.

• Like 1

I just want to fix it all correctly this time. My motivation has been missing lately, and more of my time is being spent outside of games and computers.

Take your time. It'll be done when it's done. But no doubt many are looking forward to your fixes. Still the character mod I use most! Cheers

Expect an announcement in the near future. Thanks to everyone that still uses this mod. I personally haven't even used PG in about 9+ months, so I do all of this for you.  :m:

• Like 6

I just found this mod today... by far exactly what I've been looking for. More civilian style clothing without over doing it. I hate that the new armor change screwed up all the player made vests armor values.

• Like 1

Hello, i have been a long time user of this mod and i absolutely love it same goes for my group. I have however run in to a little problem regarding the unarmed offroads. The problem is that when they spawn they have the black color as they should, but after a couple of seconds they change color and "attachments". This happens both in the editor and in zeus. I have looked around but i have been unable to find anyway of disabling this randomization any help would be very much welcomed.

Hey Badhabitz, just letting you know someone called Wee-B has uploaded your mod to the steamworkshop, I have also warned EricJ, as Wee-B also uploaded his Taliban Fighters

Hello, i have been a long time user of this mod and i absolutely love it same goes for my group. I have however run in to a little problem regarding the unarmed offroads. The problem is that when they spawn they have the black color as they should, but after a couple of seconds they change color and "attachments". This happens both in the editor and in zeus. I have looked around but i have been unable to find anyway of disabling this randomization any help would be very much welcomed.

You should be able to disable it by disabling vanilla randomization:

this setVariable ["BIS_enableRandomization", false];

Hey Badhabitz, just letting you know someone called Wee-B has uploaded your mod to the steamworkshop, I have also warned EricJ, as Wee-B also uploaded his Taliban Fighters

Doesn't look like it was uploaded. Wee-B just provided links to the mods that are hosted on Armaholic. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582198198

If I'm wrong, please post a link.

Why do you choose now to upload to workshop?

I haven't. Please provide a link.

Disregard my last message i dont even know what i was saying, it was a long night last night.

Looks like Wee-B took both down, he didn't post any links to Armaholic, they were blatant uploads of the mods without any permission

Looks like he uploaded some files...

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=590119681

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=590098896

Probably PG Services and EricJ's mod. I'm at work, so I can't see which is which. I'll have to figure out and report it.

edit: Situation addressed

steam_zps8cgbqor4.jpg

Looks like Wee-B took both down, he didn't post any links to Armaholic, they were blatant uploads of the mods without any permission

I did see Armaholic links when I looked. Maybe it was too difficult for his followers to load mods outside of Steam.

I reported for mine as well for RHS so that's probably why. That and I left a rather colorful reply on his page for my Taliban units.

I am also experiencing the same issue expressed below. Additionally, I attempted using the linked key as well without success. 

I have tried various combinations -- including download the mod and key directly onto the server. Then placing the key in the correct directory. As well as various combinations of PW6 and Armaholic downloads. I even tried uploading my local copy of the mod and key. 

I am open to suggestions as I would like to resolve this issue. 

Thanks,

First off, just wanna say how grateful I am for this mod, it's been a glorious saving grace for my group trying to run PMC styled missions.

Recently though, we have started verifying signatures on our server and run into this annoying issue:

[screenshot removed in order to avoid rather long post.]

I literally uploaded the exact files from my PC to the server, and properly placed the server key, our other mods are not having this issue.

Any idea why this might be happening, and if it's just my fault?

That's strange. I've never had a complaint about the key so far, and it's the same key I've been using since before I started working on this mod.

Try this key

Even though it's the same key I've always used, reformatting my PC a few times seems to have altered the time stamp of the keys. The key and private key are the same time (11:34pm) , but the key I supplied in the pack is exactly 7 hours behind (4:34pm). I've only created it once, so I have no idea how it happened. I'm pretty sure the key in the link will work.

I hope you can get this updated soon-ish, but take your time. When it gets done, it gets done. I haven't been playing much ArmA 3 lately since my connection speed is shit and it takes a long time to redownload all the mods that went bust. So, I'm really not in much of a hurry.

Something will come, it might not be soon, but it will come. ;)