BadHabitz

PG Services (PMC)

+1 with [PG] tag in displayname it was easier to find gear and uniform. New icons looks beautiful too.

Whyyyyyyyy ? It was great to easely find PG Stuff inside arsenal or shop.

By the way, good to see this mod updated regulary.

+1 with [PG] tag in displayname it was easier to find gear and uniform. New icons looks beautiful too.

Two reasons...

First, when inside the Arsenal I now have it setup to display the PG logo, so you know where the item comes from.

Second, I've already shortened most of the display names compared to what they were in the past, but in many situations the far right portion of the names were being cut off. Reducing the extra characters at the beginning of the name helps ensure all of the PG items are distinguishable by name in the Arsenal.

It could be done either way, but I decided that seeing the entire display name of the item was more important than having the items grouped together.

Edited by BadHabitz
  • Like 1

@ BadHabitz

Great mod...

But I've got the following errors when I start Arma 3:

No entry 'bin\config.bin\Cfg Vehicules\offroad_01_armed_base_F scope'

Error: creating weapon helmetSpecB with scope: private

@ BadHabitz

Great mod...

But I've got the following errors when I start Arma 3:

No entry 'bin\config.bin\Cfg Vehicules\offroad_01_armed_base_F scope'

I'll look into it. My first reaction is to ask you which other mods you may be running, and try running those mods without PG Services and see if you're getting the same errors. Either way, I'll see if I get the same problems in the morning.

Hi BadHabitz!

I've just reinstalled Arma 3, so the only mod running at the moment is the PG services (PMC)... That's strange... I'm in Arma 3 1.28 though....

Hi BadHabitz!

I've just reinstalled Arma 3, so the only mod running at the moment is the PG services (PMC)... That's strange... I'm in Arma 3 1.28 though....

Current version is 1.48

If you can update and try again, please let me know the result.

Hi, I am using this mod with the RHS weapons config. I am using the units with ALiVE and when they spawn in they are spawning in with vanilla weapons and RHS weapons. Is there any way to prevent the vanilla units from spawning in so I only have the RHS ones?

Hi, I am using this mod with the RHS weapons config. I am using the units with ALiVE and when they spawn in they are spawning in with vanilla weapons and RHS weapons. Is there any way to prevent the vanilla units from spawning in so I only have the RHS ones?

I'll avoid the long story I was going to type. Your question pointed out an oversight of mine when I initially created the replacement pbo's. I will be updating them all, but I'll let you have a corrected version of the RHS replacement for now.

This link should work for you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cL7wGSKMCqT05TV1Q4QlVfeHc/view?usp=sharing

This is not to be considered a release update. I will release all updated replacement pbo's when I release the next revision of the entire PG Services mod.

@ BadHabit

I have probably the same error: if you equip this helmet, you can see the shadow of the helmet over the head but not the helmet itself. 

No orther mods used during the 'test' excepted the PG services.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :P

I have probably the same error: if you equip this helmet, you can see the shadow of the helmet over the head but not the helmet itself. 

No orther mods used during the 'test' excepted the PG services.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :P

I don't see this error, and I don't really have an exact idea where it might be coming from. But I have a theory. Download this zip and overwrite the files you already have. Or you can just move them temporarily. If that doesn't fix it then I'm really not sure. Let me know.

• Like 1

I don't see this error, and I don't really have an exact idea where it might be coming from. But I have a theory. Download this zip and overwrite the files you already have. Or you can just move them temporarily. If that doesn't fix it then I'm really not sure. Let me know.

Thank you, I've changed the config file and now the helmets appear again :D

Good good. I'll wait some time before I update the download. Need to see if other errors pop up from the current revision.

Can I remove the Weapons.pbo or will the cause unintended errors.

Can I remove the Weapons.pbo or will the cause unintended errors.

If you're not using the units then it might be ok. You can always try it and see what happens.

Hey, really great job on the textures for these, specifically those combat uniforms, folded/long sleeves, it gives them a ton of depth. Quality work!

• Like 1

Question, does that earpiece being in the NVG slot make the AI have nightvision?

Question, does that earpiece being in the NVG slot make the AI have nightvision?

Yes. And there's no way that I know of to disable that. And I haven't seen any other mod that does that.

Yes. And there's no way that I know of to disable that. And I haven't seen any other mod that does that.

It's not actually that much of an issue for me to run a line in init.sqf that removes the earpieces, I just wanted the verify things first. 

This is a fantastic mod. Thanks, and good job.

I had the same issue where the vanilla Enhanced Combat Helmets were invisible, but it was fixed by downloading the files you linked to.

Like others, I'm skeptical to having these near-future mercs default to modern firearms, but I'm glad to hear you're working on having it become optional. 

The next version will have everything set up so that you have 3 options:

1. Use just vanilla weapons = delete weapons pbo
  2. Use included M4/M249 = use weapons pbo
  3. Use replacement pbo for popular weapons mods = delete weapons pbo, move replacement pbo to addons folder.