Sign in to follow this  
Cedaie

What are the maps used for?

I was browsing around in the my OFP CD, and I found island PDF's

What are they used for, pure interest or...I mean wow, I've been looking around them, and I noticed its Vector graphics, this is really cool BIS!! wee, now I can plan my missions out in another way  biggrin.gif

What the hell !

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life just now sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cedaie @ Sep. 15 2002,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was browsing around in the my OFP CD, and I found island PDF's

What are they used for, pure interest or...I mean wow, I've been looking around them, and I noticed its Vector graphics, this is really cool BIS!! wee, now I can plan my missions out in another way  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, they are there smile.gif

I know some guys that had them printed out on gigantic sheets at their engineering workplace. I guess he put them on some tables and overlaid them with plexiglass. Now he has a tabletop planning map which he uses erasable markers on smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What the hell !

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life just now sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Had you not bothered replying to this post you would have wasted 10 seconds of your life. The rest is down to your typing skills and internet connection. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know some guys that had them printed out on gigantic sheets at their engineering workplace. I guess he put them on some tables and overlaid them with plexiglass. Now he has a tabletop planning map which he uses erasable markers on <span id='postcolor'>

Lol biggrin.gif

wow.gif PEACE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Sep. 16 2002,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What the hell !

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life just now sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Had you not bothered replying to this post you would have wasted 10 seconds of your life. The rest is down to your typing skills and internet connection. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know some guys that had them printed out on gigantic sheets at their engineering workplace. I guess he put them on some tables and overlaid them with plexiglass.  Now he has a tabletop planning map which he uses erasable markers on <span id='postcolor'>

Lol  biggrin.gif

wow.gif PEACE<span id='postcolor'>

Hey i read slow ! tounge.gif