cirav

Map Imrali Island

Great to see this map is still being worked on. it's a shame there are not more missions that use it.There is one fun one on the workshop-sneaking in to a science facility at night.Keep it up mate :D

Have you any plans to add some of the pond objects that CUP and others have gotten onto their maps?

Thanks for sending us the newest release :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Imrali Island v1.3

** Armaholic now supports authors with donation button/links. When you have any donation/support links please contact me!

Hey man! Great work on placing objects inside buildings. One question though: will you be adding an Imrali map to the various whiteboards?

Updated mod v1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Cirav , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thanks for sending us the newest release :)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Imrali Island v1.4

** Armaholic now supports authors with donation button/links. When you have any donation/support links please contact me!

Ehi cirav, hello.

May I suggest you a personal idea? Why not make a "middle-east version" of Imrali? I love this island, and u can make it a middle east theme with JBAD buildings. I know it will be "fantasy, but I try to ask :) What u think about?

However nice nice job with your Imrali. Love it!

Hello Cirav!

​

I just realised I've been using this map for the last year and never popped on here to say thank you! Frankly I think it is an absolute crime since Imrali is incredible mod and I've spent (literally) hundreds of hours on this map. So there it is, a massive (if somewhat late) thank you for bringing a brilliant island to life within Arma.