Sign in to follow this  
Azza FHI

Remove 'Player is now Zeus' Notification

Hi, is it possible to remove the notification shown to all players when someone becomes zeus. with our clan we focus on realism and in most cases it really isn't needed and is immersion breaking as all players will know to expect something to happen.

thanks

I totally agree with you, there should be an option in the zeus module to hide this message... it is really annoying, especially in RP missions

Our killzeagal mod also gets rid of the eagle. It won't stop people assuming that ninja Hind attack wasn't "piloted by Zeus... must be!!" Conversations mind :)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Apologies for the bump, but as of 1.46 notifications can be disabled by by doing the following:

Added: It's now possible to disable "XXX is now Zeus" notifications by calling: <curatorModule> setVariable ["showNotification", false]

in the ini.sqf file??

You need to put it in the initalization line for that module I believe, though SQF would work too by naming the module then putting that infront of the setVariable.

All you do is put the ZEUS Game Master module down and in the Initialization of that you put this:

[this, [-1, -2, 0]] call bis_fnc_setcuratorvisionmodes; Iranzan setVariable ["showNotification", false]

Hope that helpes :)

• Like 1