lecks

ASOR Gear Selector

Its one that Im trying to make I thought it had a display name as I can see it in armas virtual arsenal but it doesn't pop up in ASOR (and I dont have anything whitelisted or blacklisted). I'm always doing the weird stuff haha

If you show me your config (pastebin.com or PM if you want) I might be able to see why it's not showing. I don't think I've seen anything not show up at all (sometimes wrong categories for medical, etc, but never helmets). Interested to see what could make it show up in VA but not ASORGS.

Lots of grenades missing from mine...

RHS set grenades mostly it seems.

Also none of the [PG] private military company uniforms are there at all...

Edited by thefinn

Sorry, I've been busy for the last few weeks.

Just released a new version (linked in OP) that should fix those errors Zriel. Thanks for the report, sorry it wasn't fixed earlier.

@thefinn: For some categories like Grenades and Explosives, you need to make sure they're set up in the config.sqf. The new version has RHS grenades added to the config (I'm not 100% that they haven't added more).

Hello Lecks

Thanks for the update.

I would like to report an error while opening the asorgs:

_control lbSetPictureRight [(lbSize _control)-1, >
6:48:45   Error position: <lbSetPictureRight [(lbSize _control)-1, >
6:48:45   Error Type Any, expected String
6:48:45 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\ASORGS\functions\fn_updateCombo.sqf, line 28
6:48:45 Error in expression <trol)-1,(_details select 4)];

Only changes I did in the default config.sqf are the following:

//Maximum number of save slots
ASORGS_SaveSlots = 50;

//Show the "weights" (backpack space taken) for relevant objects
ASORGS_ShowWeights = true;

Edited by KadinX

Yeah looks like I screwed up and fixed an old version :(. Fixed now (download should give you 1.54).

Also none of the [PG] private military company uniforms are there at all...

These all have scope=1. I was under the impression this meant they shouldn't be shown in lists. I'll look into this. If you want to change it, it's on line 85 of fn_builddatabase2.sqf

"isClass(_x) && {(getNumber(_x >> 'scope') == 2) && {(getText(_x >> 'picture') != '') && (getText(_x >> 'displayName') != '') && {[configName(_x), true] call ASORGS_fnc_IsAllowed} }}",

Just change the "== 2" to ">= 1". I don't know what other side effects this will have. I'll have to look into why they show in the arsenal (maybe everything with scope 1 should show?).

Confirming, 1.54 is just fine.

Thank you again for all the effort and consistency and promptness :)

Could you please add this type of thing for all the item slots so that mission makers can easily choose what rifles etc to give?

ASORGS_explosives = [];

But also add something like

ASORGS_rifles = [];

ASORGS_pistols = [];

ASORGS_binoculars = [];

ASORGS_hats = [];

etc?

Would also like an option to get weights in kg instead of oz :bounce3:

@Groshnak: That's what the Blacklist/Whitelist is for. Explosives, medical items, etc are just there so it knows they're explosives rather than ammo.

i get an "ASORGS/open.sfq not found" when selecting the option "Gear Select" please help ?!

I am getting an error Picture not found "a3\ui_f_bootcamp\data\configunitinsignia\b_111thid_texture_ca.paa" and Insignia is not showing up in menu?

Thanks,

Is it possible to fix RHS bug ? When I try to choose any weapon from RHS mod script stop work. Thanks.

@baton1990 hmm.. I haven't heard of that one and can't think of why it'd happen. We use RHS (not many RHS weapons in the gear selector though). Are you using the one linked above? Is it all RHS weapons breaking it? Anything in your .RPT file regarding ASORGS or asor_gear_selector ?

Also are you using the newer mod one from here, or the old mission one?

http://asor.com.au/wpdm-package/asor-gear-selectorvehicle-selector-public-alpha-2/

I love your script but i have a problem, i can add one item to the blacklist and its working great its not showing up in the list but when i add one or two more only the frist item in the blacklist will be ignored but the next ones not and the gps chart stuff is in the top :/

I know this script is old, and bumping a thread, and theres already

a couple tutorials on the script, figured i do one, i have the latest version of the script

since the link in the OP is broke.

Tutorial

Download - latest version of the script w/updated readme.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QBKSoETp-ita4Legyd2MwLcmeqzJr9zH/view

• Like 3