Sign in to follow this  
thesn4k3

C-2a Greyhound C.O.D.

Sounds good. I sent him a pm to see if he is interested in working together. I am not at all happy with the textures on the c2 so I am planning on redoing those. I hope to make a menu to be able to easily select from a list of skins

Nice to hear about this infos. And the Ea-6B prowler will be very good! However u plan only airplanes or also helicopters?

I would love to do helos down the road, but for now I'm focusing on finishing what I have started. Also at the moment my sights are set on planes that we don't already have yet. It seems like most of the naval helo's have been made. I think the one I would love to see/make the most would be the sea stallion though.

What will the E2 do, will it be able to see all the aircraft on the map?

I have a basic version of the E2 script already that works similar to a radar with sweep and update and shows units on the map. Id like to go more in depth with it but I havent messed with or attempted any of it yet.

nice nice the folks over at the USAF mod team have working e-3 awacs plane with spinning radome that feature on your e2 would be awesome coupled with the radar functions your talking about

Yea I've been talking with fuller. He has been very helpful through the whole mod process so far. Hopefully I will have some stuff to show everyone before too long.

It will be very exciting have a sort of US Navy mod like USAF mod. Nice nice. Good luck for your product! :)

Here is the FLIR Camera Pod Mount for the MH-60R we have been working on as a port of the US Navy mod (or whatever you want to call it).

http://i.imgur.com/4BPdP3g.jpg?1 ( I use SolidWorks as modelling software, and then import it to 3ds Max).

The only problem i have is that SolidWorks won't let me create a flat area on the side of a sphere, so i have to look in to that, besides from that it is done!

So we have merged with turtle Impaler of turtles armory. We will be making a new thread soon with all of the work and progress but expect some cool stuff and good news in the near future. Hopefully we will be able to release some stuff in the coming months.

You're welcome. I take all credit for inspiring Scorch (thesn4k3) in creating this modification after 10 hours of relentlessly flying the F/A-18 mod in game and saying "Hey, we should get on the carrier using a Greyhound like in real life". We haven't flown in ARMA since.