Sign in to follow this  
vosku

Biplane

that mountain looks soo different to what it looks in resistance its so pointly there.

Well that's because the screenshot was taken with Terrain Detail set to Very Low. Which means: The same terrain detail as original OFP.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 16 2002,07:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It dosnt appear to have any armament from the screenshots smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There is a Resistance version wich haves a mg and some bombs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 16 2002,14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Erm...is someone gonna skin it?<span id='postcolor'>

My thoughts also. No offense to Vosku, but it looks very unfinished, or kinda toy-like with it's stubby wings and without any detail except on the engine. I think that if the wings were made a little longer, and more details were added (just little things like wind speed probes sticking out, radio wires, ect...) to the model itself and if the texturing was done with lots of detail, (and a machine gun added) that it could have a lot of potential.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I'm looking for better textures, and those wings are not a problem. But i tried to add a PK on it, but it didn't work sad.gif

I thought it need resistance because it has textures at resolution 512x512. Or does it work with 1.46?

Good start there m8y. I made a WWW1 SE5A a while ago for the Falkland Mod boys to beta test. If you need a hand with anything just ask.

Here's a small screenshot. Se5A pic