mrewok

[WIP]EWK_HMMWV'S

Thanks!!! ...but, at least for me, it is impossible to download the Mod in general on "PWS".

Do you have the V0.2?

I've just checked with V0.2 it should look like this : http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/23965327980175459/FFBA3C3E5CCD15E745E38BE9D2B9EAE6B58C50C0/ (112 kB)

Oh also V2 released.

OK i will check sooner.

Thx for help.

---------- Post added at 02:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

Do you have plan for M2 ver. SOV humvee?

@Keeway: Yes i do .

@wolfgarth: I already started work on the scorpion mortar (but need reference pic) :page4

For the launcher i don't know if I'm gonna make it.

after a bit of testing i noticed a few things.

The hull of the M2 deployed(JTAC, V2 and others) seems to easily get damaged by 5.56 rounds. Had a handful of CSAT rifleman open up on me and those inside and it didn't take long for the hull to turn yellow and after a while red. Also it seemed like it take no effort for the 5.56 round to penetrate the windows and killing those inside.

M240 deployed looks over the ironsights http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536249579875215257/2FB781C2B9DADAA0EB16EEDA9DBD490D3B45F1FA/ (default view, wasn't zooming in)

SOF's window doesn't allow water through in 3rd person http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536249579875217144/3B93D7CE187C31442DB1CCF14967E9578E83F806/ (though i believe thats just an arma thing)

And some further tests driving through water revealed that only the SOF, m114_armored and ambulances can actually do it. All the other ones get their engines killed pretty much instantly, turning the engine yellow and then red quickly thereafter.

Also funny to note that the ambulances are actually faster while driving in water than off-road. Seems like it counts it as a paved road going 114KM/H max.

Thanks for sending us the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Previous shielding configuration was working perfectly, now with a single shot 5.56 kills those inside the vehicles.

arma32014-09-2320-16-02-768_zps48872409.jpg

Hey MrEwok, love your improved HMMWVs, but I gotta add one more issue to your todo fix list:

Your addon is causing ammoboxes to VANISH! Yep, some vanilla ammoboxes and most of modded ammoboxes (except for RF, HAFM and others with custom 3D models) are invisible, thou they can cast shadows or are a pitch black square box! As soon as I disable your mod, they´re back to normal... to replicate, just try to spawn an ammobox with MCC or at the editor!

Cheers and keep up the great work!

Why do I need the original HMMWV addon. Wasn't the author clear that you could do whatever you wanted with that thing? It'd be nice for this to be standalone.

Why do I need the original HMMWV addon. Wasn't the author clear that you could do whatever you wanted with that thing? It'd be nice for this to be standalone.

This.

Mr.Ewok, any chance you are going to take over the HAFM Humvee mod? Aplion said anyone could do so.

Thanks for support guys!

For the window penetration it shouldn't happen as they are armored (but i can add some more face to improve it).

@ Caporal_Lib:Thanks for report i've found and solve the problem (I had forgotten to rename "NATO_Box_Base").

@ MordeaniisChaos : HAFM pack is required for textures (but i'm gonna remove this dependency soon).

For visual water issue in SOV i don't know what's the cause,i'm still searching , and waterDammage/Resistance should be fixed.

Thanks for your awesome work, those HMMWVs look amazing :)

One question though: we plan to replace our previous HMMWV mod with this one, but I would like to wait for the next update fixing the issues mentioned above before pushing it to our repo.

Can you give me an idea of when the update will be published? In a few days, one week, two weeks... nothing specific, just an idea how long it might take you.

A few issues I noticed: the M240 HMMWVs spawn with no ammo (in Zeus, didn't test it pre-placed in editor), the ambulance front doors don't seem to be openable and on ArmA start I get an error message (see http://i.imgur.com/2yYQEm5.png).

MrEwok M1151_M2_Gyrocam is keeping its flagship anyone did something very good job

Edited by firefox1

MrEwok,

Just wanted to let you know your work is beautiful, you are doing the ARMA God's work, and it is mod content like this that allow my unit to play ARMA the way we want.

Thank you.

I can confirm that the M240 still spawns with no ammo - or at least with no compatible ammo. You also can't rearm with the HEMMT or the rearm-script we use - well, it rearms 3 magazines, but they don't seem to be compatible with the mounted m240. Still the error message when starting ArmA.

That's weird i have tested just with HAFM and my mod and i was having 4 compatible Mags....

I'm gonna take a look at this, I maybe have to rename my magazines.

As for the error message it's already fixed :)

Coming home I can test, thanks for the quick fix

Edited by firefox1