mrewok

[WIP]EWK_HMMWV'S

Hey Ewok,

with the deployable Gyro cams, I probably missed a post somewhere along the way but are those not part of the plan with these, Humvee's anymore? I had a mission or 2 in mind that I have been making that those would be very useful, also when my clan does city combat it would give us a leg up on the AI especially if we decide to use no air power.

Thanks

Gyrocams still planned, I put aside this project to focus on EODS , but I am soon going to recover in the work :)

Thanks for sending us the new version :cool:

Update frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Does anyone know why the jeeps dont show up on the virtual vehicle spawner ? And how i can fix it ?

@Skuijs: well i don't know how the virtual vehicle spawner detect vehicles i'm affraid.

I've just seen that i've forgot classname (in cfgpatches unit array) for :

"EWK_M997A2_Ambulance_NoBackLights"

"EWK_M997A2_Ambulance_Tan_NoBackLights"

"EWK_M998A2_sov_M2"

So those vehicles won't show up in zeus sorry, i'm gonna fix that and some other errors soon.

Also i should be able to add gyrocam and crows version soon.

Not sure but somehow when i try to get in humvvy it eject automatically

spanw by using Zeus

Heyho MrEwok,

somehow the HMMWV´s don´t appear when i open my ZEUS. I don´t know whats wrong i´ve downloaded the requirement but i cant place or find them in ZEUS.

Maybe you have a solution for that.

best rgds

Deathjagger

Hey everyone! Here is a quick hotfix

V0.3.6b:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XoMy1Tab!UGy3JfKIo-npTWXtTvPM-XTRBSdgSuynQXDnvvG3ckg

changelog:

-Fixed zeus compatibility for :

"EWK_M997A2_Ambulance_NoBackLights"

"EWK_M997A2_Ambulance_Tan_NoBackLights"

"EWK_M998A2_sov_M2"

-Fixed wrong facing icon

-Added bikey and bisign

@Deathjagger : when you spawn the zeus module be sure to activate "all addons" http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/23968940618904249/9CC091AAA7A109F8B42F58478F2D5CF60E976D6D/ (170 kB)

Thanks for sending us the new version :cool:

Update frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

been looking for some new vehicles, awesome work :) any reason why hafm_arma2_vehicles.pbo was not just added to this extension? one requirement seems the way to go?

been looking for some new vehicles, awesome work :) any reason why hafm_arma2_vehicles.pbo was not just added to this extension? one requirement seems the way to go?

He is going to make make the mod a propper stand alone in the 0.4 version but he is very busy with the EODS at this time.

hey, great thing so far. I just noticed some things regarding the sov variants.

1. both gunners can't access their NVs while in the optics. Just delete the visionmode entry in their config (which you probably know already anyway)

2. the main gunner from the sov_m2 does not look through his optics while zoomed in. I believe this has to do with the gun being mounted lower than the GMG one's.

3. gunners in the sov have a crosshair.

4. In sov_m2 Pos 1,2, 3 and 4 switch to main gunners view once they try looking through their scopes

5. As much as I appreciate the little things you've added, such as the opening and closing of the medical boxes and such I feel the extra entries in the action menu they cause are a bit annoying.

Other than that I have to say that you've done a great job and keep up the good work

Edited by stoffl

forgive me if this has already been addressed.

I use PWS to download and automatically update EWK however 3 hmmvws that are listed as included are not. here are the three:

-M1151_M2_Gyrocam

-M1151_M2_Gyrocam_Deployment

-M1151_M2_Deployment_Jtac

Are these hmmvws included currently? or have they been removed? is there an additional addon to include those? thanks for any responces

@firefox : No man the gyrocam was too glitchy this is why i haven't released them yet :) .

@Stoffl Thanks for reporting. I'm gonna fix the FFV and NVG on SOV soon as possible.

@Sarge: Well The Gyrocam version still in Wip and are not released yet but Jtac version is included. I personaly don't use PWS and i have no control on the PWS version so if there is error with i can't do anything about that.